LO's noises

jenny82

Reaction score
For the last few days, my LO has started making the strangest noises, and I don't know whether its because he is in pain or has really bad wind.

I can't describe what the sound is. Its like a donkey moaning? His wee body also goes really tense. He made this noise all last night.

We use the Dr Browns bottles and he brings up his wind really well. His burps are sooo long and loud, so I didn't think it could be wind.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

does he go to the toile ok? as in for poos?

altho i will say babies make the strangest noises one min it can sound so cute n the next they sound like a strangled cat lol

if ur concern talk to ur hv x

His poos are ok I think. He was on an antibiotic which gave him the runs :( but this finished yesterday. I might phone the health visitor and make the noise down the phone at her!

Little ones do make the strangest sounds. Sometimes I wonder when I'm hearing a noise if it is indeed Christian or one of our cats! :rofl:

My LO has been making strange moaning sounds lately, but i think thats cause she was tired and fighting sleep. Shes sleeping fine now and hasnt made those sounds today. But ring HV if your worried x

I've to call the HV back after 3. I was worried in case he had a tummy bug or something, but I think, as someone said, hes fighting sleep and thats why hes making those noises.

He wouldn't settle all morning, like last night and the night before. I'm going to up his feeds to 6oz today as he is completely draining the 5oz and see if that settles him a little bit more.

zane still makes the strangest moaning noises when hes trying to fight sleep in the car lol babaies are so weird bless them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->