LOs toys in livingroom

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Where do they go when you put them away?

ATM we have those plastic boxes but they are so ugly!

one group is in the laundry basket and the other is in a Pampers box :blush: Planning on finding something nicer after we move

We have this from ikea, you can fit loads in it and the top acts like a seat for them as well x
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20078031

I have a bigggg wooden toybox.. Hmm, wonder if it's in the back of any of my pics. Expensive, but looks good!

ours are in the bumbo box! she doesnt have that many yet tho!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/S1051525.jpg

ummm my living room is pretty well filled with toys haha.... Our house looks like the toys r us tornado hit.

If I feel up to it and we are having people over I put it all in her playpen... which is also in our living room.

When we buy our next house its definately going to have a rec room.

I have no toys in my living room :smug:

They all get chucked in the dining room. Its a mess! :rofl:

Jack hasn't got many yet. But I have a wicker basket at side of sofa in preperation

hope it's a big wicker basket :rofl: They accumulate toys quickly

i have them in a wicker chest, was only cheap from argos but looks good in my room i love it x

We have ours in a big blue trug from b&q. It doesn't look particularly classy.

hope it's a big wicker basket :rofl: They accumulate toys quickly

Got a big toy box in nursery aswell but can hide bits easily downstairs when someone knocks on door :rofl:

classy :lol: We don't bother hiding it any more....our living room is a disaster from the time Hannah gets up to the time she goes to bed :rofl:

I have mine all over my living room too , each night i place them back in his lego box :)

We have this from ikea, you can fit loads in it and the top acts like a seat for them as well x

Looks good idea but not available online :(

I have a bigggg wooden toybox.. Hmm, wonder if it's in the back of any of my pics. Expensive, but looks good!

I seen the pic - you onabout what the lamp is on?

ummm my living room is pretty well filled with toys haha.... Our house looks like the toys r us tornado hit.

If I feel up to it and we are having people over I put it all in her playpen... which is also in our living room.

When we buy our next house its definately going to have a rec room.
I have playpen but we now use it for Megans safety corner :rofl: so can't shove all the toys in there plus Caitlin doesn't quite get that when she shuts herself in she can't get out and now she can't half scream :dohh:

I have no toys in my living room :smug:

They all get chucked in the dining room. Its a mess! :rofl:
Mine are combined so can't do that lol would love sliding door between both rooms!

we have a pink plastic box... its not fab... but it will do!!

Im not very tidy anyway :(

we have that too in lilly's room she also has 2 stacking crates, one in her bedroom and one in the livingroom and lucas now has a stacking crate in the livingroom too, they slide right underneath the tables in the corner of the room though so they are right out of the way when they are not in use.

The box in lillys room has lots of cuddly toys on it, and lilly loves emptying it daily in order to squeeze into it lol

I bough like a big wooden toy chest/toy box for both her room and the living room...also some of the stuff I just shove quickly in her playpen if needed.

And I was thinking of getting those big plastic ones...as you can tell I have a major toy overload problem at the moment! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->