Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

Sorry I've been MIA! Went on vacation. Congrats to any losers out there, some of you are getting really close to the 10 pound goal. I am (unfortunately) not going to reach that goal this month, but I'm not giving up. Weighed myself this am and I lost 3 pounds! 172! And after going on vacation! Good start.
I am giving up caffeine for 3 months, at least starting tomorrow. I am also planning on dragging myself to the gym tomorrow, if not tonight if I feel better (hideous cold). I think I'm going to start running on the treadmill in bursts. The elliptical allows me to be too easy on myself and I have not been sore from a workout in a while :/. And I guess I'll be doing some jumping jacks, too?

I forgot to update mine! I now weigh 13,2.6 so that's a loss of 2.4 this week:)

Well done on all the losses:)

Lol yeah... Same here rainbow

Im at a healthy bmi.. Jus want to lose a lil bit more b4 we decide to try for no2 lol

I remember fat buster 2010/2011.

Only 10% went into feb. After that it died.

I remember fat buster 2010/2011.

Only 10% went into feb. After that it died.

Loads of people start the new year with good intentions, don't they? Then, after a week or two, realise it's not as easy as they thought it would be and life gets in the way, and they give up. It's a shame :(. It's the same every year though! I've not read this thread btw, so I'm not referring to anyone specifically - I'm just talking generally.
Hopefully, I'll have lost 10lbs in January. I've lost 9 so far.
Good luck everyone :)
xx

Forgot to weigh in at the weekend weighed today and I'm up to to 154 :( stupid bloat stupid period

I've certainly not given up! I've lost half a stone in last 2 weeks and doing spinning classes twice a week and boxercise!
Well done on the losses ladies

Good to hear ppl r stil into it! Thought it was jus me at one point! Lol... Shame ive been ill.. Ive stayed the same for over a week now, my eatin habits dont help the situation lol

I haven't given up, but there's no way I'm making 10 pounds haha! I'm having a bad cycle with lots of water retention, so I forgo weighing myself until AF has come and gone.

I'm gonna really go for feb's round no way I can lose the weight in a week :(

Hey Jenn! If you start a february thread and I get a bfn I'm in!:hugs:

Het ladies,

Ive decided on jus loggin weight stuf on mfp now.. Save me the hassle of writin the same stuff twice..

Add me on there if u like...

Username is safu1234

i weighed in at 182lbs on monday- i think id forgotten to write it on here. I dont think im going to make the 10lba though!

This month has been terrible for me! I vow to do better next month! I have a closet of "skinny clothes" just waiting for me to wear them.

I've been mostly updating on mfp because I haven't had much time to log on here really and when I do usually I barely have time to check my TTC journal. MFP is easier to keep updated as I have it on my phone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->