Losing hope

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I know some ladies have been TTC longer than me but I am really losing hope and feel it is never going to happen.

I really felt like this was our month but AF got me tonight.

Really feel like throwing the towel in on it all. I'm so upset and fed up 😢

Xx

When ur just about ready to give up thats when u shud def carry on

Find it in there somewhere xx

It doesn't matter if you've been trying for one cycle or for 100. Those BFNS make is all sad. This is what we're here for! To support each other

You can do it! Some days I feel like I should give up and ask myself why I bother. But just try to remember why you put yourself through this-- to be able to hold a beautiful baby in your arms.

I've been ttc#1 for 2 years now with multiple losses. Each cycle is difficult, but the sadness that comes with each bfn is the same... We shouldn't compare each others' journeys but support them :) don't ever feel like you aren't allowed to "complain" just because someone else has been trying longer.

I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

I totally understand your frustration and sadness! I thought for sure we might have done it this month - DH and I BD'd on high fertility and ovulation days, I had EWCM and used pre-seed (used that to get pregnant with DD). AF is late and I have super sore BBs but just took a test and got :BFN:. :( God must not be ready to bless us with number #2 just yet. The other ladies are right, we need to stick together and not lose hope! Hugs to you and praying for our :BFP:'s soon!

Dont give up hun, I know its hard especially when af comes:hugs2: but it will happen for you. It took me and dh alittle over a year to conceive our daughter and just like you I was about to give up, but then I tried for one more cycle and found a lubricant called preseed that month we got our bfp. Try to keep your head up and just prepare for next cycle, Im sorry your feeling so down you can message me if you'd like:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->