A long term weight loss thread

Gigs yes love crockpot meals!! I do what I can here and there until S gets less clingy. 80s+ is too hot to babywear. Her poor cheeks got heat rash in 70s.

Cews so sorry you are feeling poorly. Get as much rest as possible.

Okay I'll share. I did use the ground turkey but I couldn't find the reduced fat cheese. When I added in myfitness pal I got 358 calories for 1/6 of the whole thing which isn't bad and it's filling. Upload isn't working, will try again in a few.

Oh AF didn't start. Not sure what's going on. Spotting stopped. Apparently I thought yesterday was Wednesday. I may weigh in a bit anyways though.

Finally it's been acting really strange. Also I cooked 7 hours on low. Didn't use sour cream for my calorie count.

20190501_071139.png 20190501_071231.png 20190501_071254.png

Sorry for so many posts but wanted to say I weighed and am 190.8, a 2 lb loss :happydance:

ThNks for the recipe! Definitely going to try that with some healthier substitutes.

Yay for 2lbs! And didn't you somewhat indulge this week?

My scale finally budged, phew! Down to 177.6 this morning.

Gigs oh yeah I definitely don't eat perfect. I've had some ice cream and had Chinese buffet Saturday. I portion though and most days stayed below calorie goal or barely over.

Glad scales budged for you!

Scale somehow down to 176.6! I think I'm about back to where I was when I stared this thread :thumbup: I'm almost a third of my way to my first goal! Eeee!

That said, MAN I'm hungry today! I want to eat everything. The candy in my house is soooo tempting today...

Gigs way to go! It's so rewarding seeing hard work pay off especially on the scales. Fitting into smaller clothes is also an amazing feeling.

Are you able to eat just a couple pieces or do you succumb to your cravings? Something I do if I want to eat something is drink water to see if I'm really hungry or just wanting food. It works fairly well.

Go Gigs!!! Thats an amazing number!

AFM I am skipping todays workout. Im still not feeling well... hope to be back on track tomorrow.

Fluek I had my daily ration of chocobalmonds and just had 2 gummies to satisfy the craving :thumbup:

Cews oh no what's wrong?

Gigs fantastic job!

Cews oh no! I hope you feel better tomorrow. Is it a cold or something?

I honestly don't know. Im really *TMI* constipated and seriously nauseous which I think go hand in hand. Not a lot is helping with the issue. It doesn't help that Im also super tired and have some allergy issues going on. Just one of those really off weeks I guess.

I'll try to refrain from saying the "P" word... :rofl:

Hope you feel better!

Cews, hope you feel better soon!

I won't have a bathroom scale available for another two weeks. However, judging by the tightness of my pants, I am loosing something: weight and/or inches. The muffin top has shrunk.

Yay for non-scale victories! I can't wait to fit in my favorite shorts again.

I gotta say, I am hoping to get down to a weight where I can feel attractive in short clothes. Nothing skimpy, but enough to show a little skin and not feel bad about it. Confession...disc golf, which hubby & I do together, is a sport largely dominated by men. I would like to make the other men on the course jealous of my husband -- he'll have a wife who plays that is also hot! :rofl:

Anyone else have embarassing goals they'd never say to the general population? :rofl:

Cews glad you are feeling some better. How did work out go?

Pacific feeling tge difference in clothes and seeing changes is better than the scales :)

Gigs I want to feel sexy again. DH thinks I'm fine but I don't want to be this big. I want to fit in my prepregnancy clothes or I'll have to buy new ones and I'm.... frugal:haha: I also want people to think wow she looks amazing and never guess I'd had kids:rofl:

YES, the look of shock! That's a good one...when they ask how many kids you have and look amazed by the response

Ive been not terrible but not great all weekend! Lol. I won't be surprised if tomorrow the scale is up a little. Oh well. DH is making smoked chicken wings for supper so there goes a super healthy meal but I will do a big salad and do a fast tonight so maybe that will help.

I do feel better now. I only skipped Thursdays workout and struggled with Fridays but I did it!

A cheat day here and there shouldn't ruin you. Omg wings sound amazing right now...

Period showed up so all the craving of sweets makes sense now! Such a short LP (8-9 days) but I'm sure I'm still regulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->