A long term weight loss thread

Gigs I'm having a hard time deciding which place I'd rather have. Such a hard choice. Ugh that really sucks he's getting up so early. S usually eats from 3 to 4 in the morn but goes back to sleep until sometime between 6 and 7. She goes to sleep after that feeding too but I like doing some things before V wakes. Lack of sleep can interfere with weight loss and usually has me make poor decisions on what I eat.

Cews hope those lbs melt off before your mom comes. I'm sure they will. Yum, corn dog and dr. Pepper. It's my favorite soda. Ugh teething, so not fun. V has all hers but her upper 2nd year molars. She had 6 teeth come in during the 1st 6 weeks of my NB being home. Yikes!!

AFM weighing in later today. Wish me luck :)

Cews how was the egg plant parmasean?

Wow fluek, she's popping those things out like crazy! 6 in six weeks?! Poor thing. Is she drooling a lot? Levin drooled so much we had to invest in drool bibs. Looks like I'll be using them for Myles, too...he loves to make spit bubbles. That and suck on his sleeves and blankets.

Uo at 5;40 today which is better than 4:40 but still really too early for me! I am so tired, especially since he was just up at about 4am for a feed. I wish he would either get up after 6am or eliminate that wake & feed so at least the sleep i DO get isn't as choppy.

Gigs yes it was insane!! It was no wonder she was fussy. She slept good most nights. I tried pretreatment with tylenol before bed. She was just more fussy plus dealing with new family dynamics. She drooled no more than usual. She's fairly drooly. Ugh sorry for crappy sleep schedule. I feel fairly blessed with both my girls liking sleep pretty well.

I weighed 189 this morning!!! Woohoo. Now hopefully I won't blow this next week. I'll be happy to maintain with cupcakes involved.

So yea, the Eggplant Parmesan was actually REALLY good! I was shocked that I liked it as much as I did! The process to make it was a little comical though! To make a loonnnggg story short: Went to make Eggplant Parmesan and the eggplant was bad. No biggie so went to Vons. They didn’t have any good eggplant so went to a different Vons. Got the eggplant and came home. Started to prep and realized I didn’t have any Parmesan or Mozzarella. Back to Vons. Get the cheese and come home. The Parmesan is 2 weeks expired and moldy! Back to Vons for the 4th time. Get home and finally finish prepping the first part of the eggplant. Go to assemble the eggplant, tomato sauce and the mozzarella. Shake the tomato sauce and didn’t realize that Chadd had already opened it! Tomato sauce EVERYWHERE! All over the floor, cabinets, my chest, face and hair. Get it cleaned up and take another shower! Dinner is finally done and looks and smells great! So we sit down to eat and Chadd pets Luna. Neither of us noticed she was COMPLETELY covered in tomato sauce. I just had to laugh or I was going to lose it! I was hysterically laughing. Poor DH was just shocked at this point. Lol.

Did my weigh-in this morning and saw a number that made me so happy though!!! Good way to wake up! 165.7! Im at the 20lb mark for weight loss! I am counting it but I won't make it truly official until Monday morning!

I did tylenol for Remy last night too. He slept through the night but woke up super early this morning. Im tired but its the first night he slept all night in weeks. I may have to have DH stop and get more because that was the last of it!

Omg cews! What a shit show! I would have probably cried when spilling the sauce lol. Congratulations on 20 lbs down!

Fluek yay from breaking into the 180's!

I'm at 174.6 this morning...160's are so close but i know i'll be having a bit of a slow down this weekend (hopefully not a gain) between Levy's bday and mother's day.

Omg cews! What a shit show! I would have probably cried when spilling the sauce lol. Congratulations on 20 lbs down!

Fluek yay from breaking into the 180's!

I'm at 174.6 this morning...160's are so close but i know i'll be having a bit of a slow down this weekend (hopefully not a gain) between Levy's bday and mother's day.

I honestly stood in shock for a moment and then cussed a lot. I literally had tomato sauce in my eye and DH asked how I didn't realize he had opened it. Um, because I was busy putting the eggplant in the baking dish and not paying ANY attention to what he was doing. It was insane though! The back and forth to the store had me really peeved too! lol!

Yes, Fluek congrats on the 180's! Any achievement is worth celebrating! I can't wait for you to get lower!

You are so close the the 160's! You got this girl!

AFM I think I will do my Pizza next Friday! I can taste that wonderful bread and pizza sauce and pineapple and jalapeños... its making my belly growl in a most unlady like way! lol! No joke!

Cews that is so insane on trying to fix tge eggplant parm! I would have said, "F it!! Let's order pizza!" :haha: so I'm very impressed. Congrats on 20lbs down!! You are amazing :) oh and yes tylenol before bed when teething helps so much! Well at least for me with V. I make sure I always have some. Enjoy that pizza next Friday. A Hawaain pizza sounds really good. Thank you, I'm really happy to see 180s and can't wait to see 170s!

Gigs is today his birthday?? I can't remember. Yeah I'm hoping to maintain. If I lose great but I know this won't be a "good" week.

AFM long day yesterday. Took both girls to Walmart in the morning. Went well actually. Had to get new tires on my car. One was practically bald. It took awhile so I walked around. I had other errands to run and didn't want to pee lije crazy while babywearing so I didn't drink enough yesterday. I felt so worn out. Went to bed around 9. Gotta drink more today, but I'll be home mostly

Cews that is so insane on trying to fix tge eggplant parm! I would have said, "F it!! Let's order pizza!" :haha: so I'm very impressed.

DH actually said the same thing! He was shocked I didn't do this!

So, woke up to the witch this morning... BLAH! Maybe it won't be a bad one since I didn't have a ton of symptoms before this month. Caught me by surprise actually. No spotting, no backaches, no pre-cramps. All I had was some minor acne but attributed it to this new skin care mask.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it was even lower. 163.9... Not sure how I went from 166.0 to 163.9 in 5 days but I will take it! Im sure it will go back up over the weekend but hopefully I can keep it around 164.

Cews sorry AF arrived unexpectedly. Wow that's a bug drop over 5 days. Maybe some water weight??

AFM omg my cupcakes are so ugly!! The icing and cupcakes are pretty good though. That's the important thing.

Cews sorry AF arrived unexpectedly. Wow that's a bug drop over 5 days. Maybe some water weight??

AFM omg my cupcakes are so ugly!! The icing and cupcakes are pretty good though. That's the important thing.

I think it is because post workout I was exactly 164.0 but I kind of figured that was the deal. The witch always messes with my weight so I am not at all shocked.

Wow you're so close to 150's! Congrats for sticking to it. You've done amazingly.

Yes Lev's bday was today. I didn't do toooooo terribly, but not great...had 6 wings, some seeet potato fries, and 2-3 bites of nachos. The wings were pretty good. I wasn't too impressed with anything else, but I DID enjoy the heck out of a diet coke!

It's been a stressful week with not enough walking but hopefully I'll be back at it next week.

I hooe everyone has a happy mother's day today :)

Yes happy mother's day!
My SIL posted a picture of this raspberry cake she made and it looks anazing...I'm in trouble come dinner time!

Happy Mother’s Day Ladies!!!

My MD is being spent in my room in isolation. I can’t win this week and came down with the stomach flu. Hope you both have a wonderful day with kids and family!

Happy mother's day to everyone!

I am sorry you are not feeling well Cews- hope you feel better soon!

I have been doing terrible for the past few weeks as I was first down with a cold and sinus infection and therefore unable to exercise. Now I have broken my big toe and so on top of not exercising for another week my partner has been doing the food shopping #-olots of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, brownies, processed food... He is really trying to make a progress but he just can't help himself. Just combined with a lack of exercise... not good. I am scared to weigh myself. And I was a month into exercising and doing really well.

Starting from monday I am gna bet back on track eat super light and find some exercises I am able to do.

I am taking end of June as my goal as we are attending a friend's wedding then.

Have you guys got dates in mind for your goals?

Oh no cews! Sounds miserable!!! I guess maybe weight loss could be the silver lining? Ha! Anyway I hope you feel better.

Luna yikes! You've had a rough go! I hope it's not too much of a struggle to get back into the swing of things.

Hmmm well I jave a wedding in October to attend so I'd like to be into the 150's by then:

Definitely indulged today at dinner! Had a steak, lots of delicious cooked veggies, a well dressed salad, and cake! I had a slice to myself and then shared a cupcake with ds2. I don't feel like I went too crazy but I guess the scale will let me know!

Thanks Luna and Giggle. Im still really out of it today but that's to be expected.I am still suffering a few affects but the only good thing is I haven't thrown up in 24 hours so I am no longer contagious with is great with two little ones. Ugh. That would have just sucked it they got sick too.

I am WAY below where I thought I would be but I expect to gain most if not all of it back so I just have to manage my expectations. I expected to be around 163.9 so to be this low and knowing that I will gain a bit back is a little hard but oh well! lol!

SW: 185/186
LW: 166.0
WN: 159.8

So still feeling like crud but keeping food down so that's a plus. Only thing is my baby is sick and started throwing up at about 340 this morning. So much fun... poor baby had no clue what was happening and was more scared than anything I think. He stopped throwing up and is now sleeping so maybe it won't be as bad as I had it. Poor DH also came down with it yesterday and is off today and tomorrow to recover. Positive vibes my DS#1 won't come down with this crap too. UGH! Thank everything my mom is coming here next week and not this week to spend time with us. I cant wait for the week to end. May has not been the best month for me.

So sorry cews! My heart totally goes put to all of you. It is awful having sick kids.

I'm back up to 175.8. Hopefully it's only temporary…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->