Losing the baby weight 2019

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by gigglebox, Feb 17, 2019.

1. _Meep_

_Meep_ Mum of two fantastic girls

Returning the follow! Hope you'll update more soon!

2. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

How’s everyone doing?! I was going to create a post to ask for tips about my belly, but I saw this one and decided to check in.

I hit a long plateau for a while, but I did keto for a while and it really helped. Quarantine started out rough but I think I got a handle on it. Got the peloton app and I have a cheap bike, but having a variety of teachers and music and lengths has super helped with my confidence/mindfulness.

I also stopped drinking. I’ll be 7 weeks sober on Sunday, and that’s def been helpful.

I’m happy with a lot of changes. My face is thinning out, my hourglass is back (though I think my hip bones aren’t as complimenting to that as they were before birth), and just overall not disgusted with myself. My ladies have also lost their charm and I’m back to queen of the itty bitty committee. Not ready to wear my old clothes because of this belly fat I can’t shake! I’d totally be happy with where I am now if not for this slab of fab on my thighs and belly. I feel close to beach ready but not there yet.

Weight 132.something
    Waist 27.5 (I know it’s in my goal range but I kind of want the 26 back now)

#522 DobbyForever, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  3. _Meep_

_Meep_ Mum of two fantastic girls

I have lost just over 1 stone now and am 133 lbs. I would like to be 124 at most. Also struggling to shift the flabby belly and still feel really wobbly but I'm afraid to do too much physically as still in recovery from vitamin D deficiency/osteomalacia and really don't want to hurt myself!

DobbyForever likes this.
  4. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

Congrats!!! Also glad you are recovering. Definitely health first before exercise.

_Meep_ likes this.