Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Blah I'm going to have a look on eBay for the cd you got. I've downloaded the sw app and can see the meal plan but how do I work out how much I'd need to eat to lose a certain amount of weight a week roughly? Not sure if that makes sense? I'm crap at wording things :) like can you put in your target weight etc and then it tells you, you can have so n so calories a day? X

aslong as you only eat free foods & stick to your healthy extra limits & syn everything else you lose weight without worrying about calories :thumbup: when youre on it you eat loads but still lose :happydance:

Ahhhh i'm so tempted to eat some battered chicken, egg fried rice and curry sauce for tea.......my OH is coming over in like 30 mins and right now my self control is failing :brat:

staaarving tonight for some reason :wacko: really want some chocolate :nope:

and no, an apple just wont cut it :nope:

just sent OH out for an orange options. hope it cures my choc craving !!

I shouldn't really say this.....but the odd bit of chocolate won't hurt. I've not cut out chocolate really during my journey, just cut it down to like one bit a week and its not hindered my success :) take aways on the other hand ........... :dohh: :lol:

I agree paula, if the options doesnt cut it have a few squares of choc! Its not gonna make you gain anything if youve been healthy the rest of the day x

oooh now i want a hot chocolate

might have to grab some tomorrow i think

:cold:

I'm liking the sound of slimming world :)

Do you eat different meals from your oh and kids?

Nope!

tonight we had baked potato, tuna sweetcorn mayo & salad then fruit and yogurt.

oooh now i want a hot chocolate

might have to grab some tomorrow i think

:cold:

I always have it in for when I really crave chocolate, only 40 calories and the orange choc one is gorgeous.......and it worked! I had nothing else last night :happydance:

I stayed the same this week.. bit gutted really as i always stick to plan 100% but staying the same is not a Gain! so thats ok :) x

I couldn't help myself and weighed today! I have stayed the same, I had a blip over the weekend so at least I haven't gained I guess! :/

oops just had a cheese ploughmans baguette from greggs...better not have any tea tonight!

Well done to everyone whos lost weight! My next WI is next monday, let hope it goes down again! xx

FX for next week those who stayed the same :hugs:

I had a fudge donut :( & ate amelies porridge as well as my own. bad morning but will hopefully have a healthier evening!

fab day again .. go me :D

probs not enough but its better than over eating lol

celeb slim shake (217 cal)
apple (80)
ww greek style yogurt (49)
grilled chicken breast, boiled egg & salad (476)
options hot choc (40)

862 :shrug:
wont eat that little everyday so thats fine

me done for the day :)))

Paula maybe try and eat 3 meals a day and not replace a meal with a snack? might help :)

So today Ive had...

porridge (too much of it :()
a salad with new pots, lettuce, sweetcorn, grapes, tomatoes and prawns
fudge donut :dohh:
another salad with lettuce, sweetcorn, red onion, tomatoes, prawns and couscous
an orange

I'm liking salads just now LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts