Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH today I have been busy and not had set eating times, I left for work this morning without any breakfast, mmm will have to find a way to squeeze it in around feeding 3 kids, getting them ready, having a shower, doing my hair and makeup, school run and getting to work for 9.30am ect haha

i know! I didnt have lunch until 3pm as roman was so moany all day :( & when I go back to work I'm gonna need to make an effort to eat lunch on the bus or I wont eat until I get home at half 3!

How are you all doing?

I weighed myself for the first time in about a month today, I haven't gained as much as I thought so my new aim is to lose 7lb for Christmas. Any extra will be a bonus.
Blah11- Please can you update my goal :) xx

havent updated in a while but tuesday was a fail as went out for a meal but had lo with me and she is not keen on salad and i was craving sausauge beans egg and chips and lo loves baked beans and sausages atm and OH doesnt do fried food! add two lattes and a glass of fat coke no good:nope:
Thursday was better porridge for brekkie 2 fried eggs on toast for lunch(not the healthiest but eggs fill me up) but had to go footie so dinner was a bag of chips with ketchup snacking wise i only had some cheddar biscuits so not as bad.
Today one slice of soft cheese on toast and half a banana (lo claimed the other half:haha:) not sure about lunch might do an omlette and peas as lo also loves peas atm and not sure about dinner yet.

Marina i always fail when I go out to eat or if I go to my mums :dohh: So I try and eat in the house and not have much 'naughty' food in the house or I just give into temptation.

Pingu - Lucky you! I'm clearly not as fat as I thought I was as I tried on an old jacket from before Roman thinking it wouldnt fit and it did :happydance: bit tight over the boobs but hey ho.

Tomorrow is WI day. I hope to have lost 3lbs or more :\

Today Ive had porridge so far (will start having this just at weekends starting next week lol) and just nomming a yummy bacon and couscous salad. Tonight Im gonna have a low syn dinner, probably chicken bbq stir fry veg and noodles.

Doing so bad now =( not eating meals, just snacking on crap. Tomorrow is a new day!

Next meal is a new start ;) If youre anything like me tomorrow never comes lol

Oh yes I didnt mean I was gonna pig out the rest of the day :rofl: definitely straight back to it now

lost a pound! even though i ate sooooooooo much yesterday i had a bunch of dried mango, 5 wholewheat pita breads with almost an entire package of hummus and a bowl of pasta coated in olive oil and garlic "sauce"

only 97 pounds today i <3 breastfeeding

97lbs :shock: Tiny! Why are you trying to lose weight?!

well im only 5'0 so its not that tiny just trying to go back to my high school weight and squeeze back into my 7 FAMK jeans again...hopefully by christmas =]

I'm 5'2 so only 2 inches bigger and 97lbs would make me look like a skeleton :o

i think its all about frame size hun mines really small

had this for lunch today @ my fav vegan restaurant: potatoes, chickpeas and bean salad yummm

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/summer194/DSC01068.jpg

and a date square for dessert xD

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/summer194/DSC01069.jpg

yum that looks delicious :)

Been starving again today but not had much....think AF on its way...... :wacko:

Also had a wholemeal wrap with ham and coleslaw for tea so had carbs, never mind

Today has been a good one

porridge for breakfast
bacon & couscous salad for lunch
chicken & stirfried veg with noodles for dinner
mullerlight for a snack

WI tomorow!

Good Luck for tomorrow Blah :)

Ive had a ok day today:

Breakfast: Nothing as i forgot lol
Lunch: Iceland Chicken Breast Burger with Spaghetti Hoops
Dinner: 30g Cheese,1 syn sausage (3 of them) and bacon on brown bread with Tom sauce
Snacks: Apple,Banana & A packet of Pom Bear Crisps

Right tomorrow is my fresh start and I am having

Breakfast - fruit + yoghurt
Lunch - Egg + new potato salad
Tea - Pasta, 30g philadelphia cheese, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes
Snacks - Weetabix oaty bar + fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts