Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 4lbs :happydance: So pleased :D Hope to get another 2lbs off this week but would be great to get 3lbs off so I can claim half a stone off.

anyone else need to do a WI to change front page stats?

I lost 4lbs :happydance: So pleased :D Hope to get another 2lbs off this week but would be great to get 3lbs off so I can claim half a stone off.

Aww well done o won't be weighing in till Sunday x

I lost 3 pounds this week! 16 pounds in total so far and 3 pounds since posting in this thread x

yay well done guys! will update now x

I've been doing the slimming world. My son broke my scales though, so I had to throw them out. I'm putting off buying new ones in the hope that if I stick to the diet and leave buying the scales for a few weeks, I will be amazed at the difference in weight! Might even buy scales for christmas and wait that long. :D xxx

Well done princess! :D

Shellie - good idea! I need the motivation of seeing the lbs disappearing or id fall off the bandwagon!

well done blah, princess, lesleyann. roll on monday for wi

Thanks ladys... Not been very good diet wise this week opps, so was shocked I lost at all

Just had banana and yoghurt, gonna have pasta with philadelphia, cherry tomatoes, new potatoes and salad for tea x

Today my food plan is:

Breakfast: Mullerlight & Banana

Lunch: 30g Cheese,Onion & Tomato Toasted Sandwich & Greek Mullerlight

Tea: Gammon Steak in Cheese & Parsley Sauce With Roast Potatoes & Brocolli

Snacks: Not sure yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics