Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone doing?

Ive had a good day. Skipped breakfast, chicken salad at lunch, shared a bag of skips with kids (2 syns at most), baked sweet potato, chicken breast & roast veg for dinner. Will have yogurt & fruit in a bit too :)

Gotta pack up my lunch for tomorrow too as back to work :(

Still doing good here :)..Skips are only 4 syns for a full bag anyway :)

Breakfast: Mullerlight & Banana (as always) :haha:
Lunch: Spaghetti Hoops With a chicken breast burger (half syn) and scrambled egg
Tea: Egg,Beans,Bacon And (3) 1 syn sausage with tomato sauce (1 syn)

No snacks as am too full lol

Had a perfect week last week...............then ruined it all yesterday :nope: got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb :(

Had a perfect week last week...............then ruined it all yesterday :nope: got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb :(

aww no a 1lb is still a loss hun :) i had a bad day OH bought sausage rolls in:dohh: no will power:haha:

Thats good Paula its still a loss as PP said :) x

:hugs: Thats still good, each 1lb adds up.

I weighed myself this morning and have lost a 1lb too, was quite pleased with that as had a rubbish few days. Am starting a fresh though today. :)

well done girls :hugs:

Paula from experience on the weeks i dont lose any or much, the next week I usually have a big loss. Dont give in, 1lb is still 1lb gone forever :hugs:

I've had an awful day today :( Gonna do something healthy for dinner and give it another go tomorrow :)

How is everyone doing?

Ive had a good day. Skipped breakfast, chicken salad at lunch, shared a bag of skips with kids (2 syns at most), baked sweet potato, chicken breast & roast veg for dinner. Will have yogurt & fruit in a bit too :)

Doing ok food-wise. Feel really grotty otherwise though - I've been bleeding nearly 2 weeks so feel bloated and yucky. I need to get the implant out but cant afford to just yet so hopefully get that out soon. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow now cos of it though.

Hun you should try not to skip breakfast as that's the meal that kick-starts your metabolism off:hugs:

How is everyone doing?

Doing ok food-wise. Feel really grotty otherwise though - I've been bleeding nearly 2 weeks so feel bloated and yucky. I need to get the implant out but cant afford to just yet so hopefully get that out soon. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow now cos of it though.

Hun you should try not to skip breakfast as that's the meal that kick-starts your metabolism off:hugs:

tbh it was my lie in so didnt get up til nearly 11 :blush:

Okay so just had my lunch! Had such a busy day after work i just didn't have the time til now and i wasn't even hungry :dohh:

Had porridge this morning as usual at 6am :), had an apple after work at 2ish and then nothing until now at 8pm and I'm having couscous, mixed roast veg and chicken. YUM. Have soup on the hob so might have a wee drop of that when its ready lol. Or maybe just fruit and yogurt.

hey ladies, thought I would join you. I am pregnant but still trying to follow slimming world, although not doing that well! I am not actively expecting to lose while pregnant just trying to keep the gains under control.

This week hasn't got to plan and have been rather naughty - chinese takeaway, white lion bar, etc so I need to regain control asap.

wait wait wait...

a WHITE LION BAR?! UM, yum.

Omg a white lion bar!! From where? No actually don't tell me am being good :)

How is everyone doing?

tbh it was my lie in so didnt get up til nearly 11 :blush:

lol that's a whole other story then. Nothing quite like a lie in - can't remember the last one I had:hugs:

haha donna, im lucky me and OH take one day each at the weekend! He feeds the kids and brings roman back up to me with a clean nappy and we snuggle just us 2 for an hour or so whilst Amelie gets some daddy time :)!

Had a mullerlight, a kiwi and an orange! Gonna go to bed soon ZZZZ up at 5 :(

Well I missed breakfast (was so busy) had fried eggs on toast with a sausage roll for lunch and had footie tonight so ended up having a veggie pasty and some cubes of choccie not great but didn't overeat for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"