Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't say where the white lion bats came from as I don't want to be responsible for you not losing (they are heavenly though!)

Breakfast today has been puffed wheat topped with chopped fruit, lunch will be out in Ipswich so got to try to be good. Saying at my mums tonight and she is meant to be on slimming world so should be ok.

I'm going back o slimming world after 6 weeks off tomorrow..im scared. I ave put a good few lbs on I think.

Think I will try success express as I need a kick start.

Tea last night was chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, mushy peas, carrots, SW roasties, carrot & turnip with gravy.

Dessert was Blackberrys, strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrant and banana with fat free yogurt and mini meringue nest crumpled over..it was amazing!

I am a disgrace to dieting! Cannot stop eating crap :(

me too im such a picker but definitely cut back since being on this thread-im also not just eating salads etc just eating what i normally eat but watching portion size and taking notice of how many calories things have and trying not to go over even if i have eaten naughty things. Its hard because if i put a whiff of a salad in front of OH or anything veggie he doesnt think its a proper meal:dohh: and i dont fancy cooking diff dinners every day.
Are you using fitness pal to keep track

Lost 4lb this week!!!!!

SOOOOOO chuffed that's my first stone gone in just 6 weeks. I'm trying to lose it slowly but surely as that'll keep it off so well happy with that. Want another stone gone by Christmas

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's mad how much I eat when I'm dieting compared to being naughty. Weird how I steer off track when dieting is so tasty.

Breakfast- egg fried in frylight, beans, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), 2 pieces of bacon. Cup of tea (HEa)

Snack- shape yogurt & banana

Lunch- chicken & sweetcorn salad with balsamic vinegar. Diet coke.

congrats on getting to 1 stone donna
santa would be proud!!

:wohoo:

Can you update mine please, I've lost 4lbs xxx

Awww can I join, I have been dieting and going to the gym for 5 weeks today. Today was weigh in day, I have lost 2 lbs this weeks, but it total i have lost 1 stone 2 pounds within this 5 weeks. I ideally would like to loose another stone before Christmas (more would be nice, I have a total of 3 stone to loose so at the moment am 1 stone 12 pounds off my total target) would be nice to have less than a stone to loose by Christmas :happydance:

still haven't got any scales but i can notice
quite a nice difference around my stomach
and my fatty back bits lol actually starting to
look and feel slimmer, quite nice not knowing
how much but being able to see it

:happydance::happydance:

Why does 1 bad day always have to equal a bad week for me?!?! feeling so peed off and de-motivated ATM could literally cry :( :( :( been good today though but I am soooo hungry I feel like giving in and eating whatever I want!! I have SUCH a bad relationship with food, always have and I think I always will :(

sorry for the winey post girls.

Why does 1 bad day always have to equal a bad week for me?!?! feeling so peed off and de-motivated ATM could literally cry :( :( :( been good today though but I am soooo hungry I feel like giving in and eating whatever I want!! I have SUCH a bad relationship with food, always have and I think I always will :(

think of all the weight you've lost though
being big myself i see it as an inspiration,
that it CAN be done!

don't give up you've come so far

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

think of all the weight you've lost though
being big myself i see it as an inspiration,
that it CAN be done!

don't give up you've come so far

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not sure if you have me mixed up or you are talking about when I lost weight back in 2010? cos I am only 4st off my biggest weight again :( I gained tonnes in my last pregnancy.....so yeah I have at least 7st still to loose and it feels impossible to do again :wacko: I swore I would not get fat again and here I am :dohh: I just cannot see an end to this battle!

Even the GP has said I have tried so hard and tried absolutally everything and still my weight is sooooo up and down! and hes even mentioned bariatric surgery! which I dont want!

I totally baffle myself because only last week I was the most positive I had been for AGES .... just fed up of battling everyday

Paula you inspired me so much when you lost you weight. I remember that picture of u in a black shift dress (think it was a work party) you looked amazing. You've done it once, I'm sure you'll do it again. Its a journey, bumps in the road and going off track but we will all get there in the end :hugs: its taken me since new years day to lose 16lbs! There was a point were i maintained for 3 months!! So frustrating but as long as we keep trying and dont give up we will get there xx

Oh and blah if you can add me on with a 14lb target for christmas x

second what AL said
you've done it once you can do it again
keep thinking positively

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads