Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have updated :)

Ive had a bad day. My baby is unwell & not sleeping & im tired and just cba dieting :( Had porridge, an apple then oven baked battered fish, peas & chips at Ikea :dohh: then a huge muffin from costco. Gonna have some soup in a while.

Thanks hun, aw sorry you've had a bad day xxx

any chance i can join?? Iv only just seen this thread! I wanna lose at least 14lbs by christmas :) x

Have updated :)

Ive had a bad day. My baby is unwell & not sleeping & im tired and just cba dieting :( Had porridge, an apple then oven baked battered fish, peas & chips at Ikea :dohh: then a huge muffin from costco. Gonna have some soup in a while.

Ahhh just write it off as a bad day and start again tomorrow. We all,have days like that! Right now I want to eat everything I see as due on! Am finding it hard resisting so now going to bed instead!

added you bathbabe :)! GL!

I am just totally writing it off although I have to go to my Grandmas tomorrow and no doubt she'll try and feed me very fattening cakes etc :dohh:

Thanks so much Blah, Jenny & AL :hugs:

I am back to being a bit more positive now thank god :dohh:

Had a good day yesterday so thats made me feel loads better........isnt it strange how our minds work......a few bad meals and I think whats the point I have ruined it now! isntead of getting straight back on it! I had fish n chips at the seaside too Blah......but not the oven kind :dohh:

but this morning the wii says I am 2lbs down :) just hope its not lying to me lol

thanks again girls. hope your all doing well x

Lost 2lb this week :) happy enough with that x

Well done lotty :) 2lbs is a nice steady weight loss

Don't think I'm doing so well this week can't notice much difference. I'm desperate to fit in my pre pregnancy jeans but it's not happening :( I can't just do them up but too uncomfortable to wear

another bad day ffs

Something my class leader tells us - don't let a bad day become a bad week or a bad week become a month. We all have bad days - life happens and stresses can ruin our good plans foodwise.

Don't beat yourself up - you've just gone back to work so getting into a new routine plus Roman having being under the weather it's no wonder you're having a couple of bad days. Draw a line under it and hopefully tomorrow be a better day and you can pull it back:hugs::kiss:

I over reacted :rofl: I had a baguette with ham, mozzerella, sun blushed tomatos, rocket and ham!

Also had my usual porridge for breakfast, an apple and a sort of rice soupy stew thing for dinner :)

I hope I still lose this week I've been more good than bad :(

I over reacted :rofl: I had a baguette with ham, mozzerella, sun blushed tomatos, rocket and ham!

Also had my usual porridge for breakfast, an apple and a sort of rice soupy stew thing for dinner :)

I hope I still lose this week I've been more good than bad :(

That's not too bad at all then hun. If you're more good than bad you should definitely lose.

I need to find time to start exercising that's my next mission.

My hospital moved sites so we have a brand new ward and I'm getting so much walking done going up and down the ward. Its 26 single rooms in a horse shoe shape and i swear i walk round that damn horseshoe about 20 times a day atleast ;o Plus tomorrow hopefully the weather is okay cos I need to walk home with the kids from nursery which is 2.5 miles :) I hate exercise.

Went back to group today..the leader said she hasn't seen me for ages, I went ' Anno, you were pregnant last time I seen you its been about 6 weeks' to which she informed me her baby was 11 weeks old :rofl:

so in that time off plan I have gained 2.5lb which could be worse.

Breakfast- Banana & 2 hi fi bars (1HEb)

Lunch- 2 Corn on the cobs with spread (2 syns)

Dinner- Chicken & Bacon salad with 4 SW wedges.

Snack- Deluxe hifi bar (6syns)

another bad day ffs

:hugs:

I was doing great yesterday until 3pm when I stuffed in a ham and cheese wrap, a bag of pom bears, a cheese string and a biscuit!! :wacko::wacko: BUT then I also pulled it back again too as best I could ...... I made a big spagetti bologneise with parmesan and garlic bread for the kids and OH and my mum and neice and I never touched a bite! I just had an options hot choc and an apple and went to bed early .... so I think I may be OK for yesterday?! anyway the wii says another pound down this morning :happydance::happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back