Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bad day on monday, I had a chinese :/ but I think I've made it up these past couple of days. Will be weighing in on sun.

Stayed the same this week :-(
Hoping it's because it's time of the month!

Today Is always hard as I work until 8 on thursdays have a small something in work and end up eating at home too. Then because i dont get in until about 8.40 it takes ages to wind down and i stay up late and snack :dohh:

Breakfast- mcdonalds porridge :(

Snack- 2 hifi bars (HEb)

Lunch- Chicken & sweetcorn salad

In work- chicken & sweetcorn salad

After work- diet coke chicken with rice

had an ok day

yogurt & pineapple
2 jaffa cakes
rice soupy stew thing
kiwi & apple

WI tomorrow :( dont think ive lost really.

Are you weighing at home blah or are you on a plan?

blah thats a really good day?? not many cals there. GL for WI :)

and AL why the sad face @ macdonalds porridge? if you dont add sugar or anything there is only around 180 cals & very healthy

the wii is saying -1lb everytime I get weighed each morning, not complaining though! and down into a new stone braket :happydance::yipee:

did not eat much at all yesterday ....... got a bad headache this morning :wacko: must drink more water!!

AL - just at home hun. I am loosely following SW though and I'm syning in my head!

Paula - Yeah, not that many calories but I'm trying to be healthy too and I keep skipping meals which is only going to harm my metabolism. So hard with work now, ugh.

I just had my WI and I've lost 1.5lbs :) happy, a loss is a loss. FX for the half stone mark next week!

My issue is work. I work in a coffee shop, where most of the time its too busy for us to grab a break, and we cant eat in sight of customers, so I went my 9 hour shift without eating, grabbed a snack on the way home and went straight to bed, so today im now tired and very hungry :(

Had a slice of toast with peanut butter on at 6am, and now having a bowl of cornflakes.

i've lost another 2 pound this week :) getting there slowly

AL - just at home hun. I am loosely following SW though and I'm syning in my head!

Paula - Yeah, not that many calories but I'm trying to be healthy too and I keep skipping meals which is only going to harm my metabolism. So hard with work now, ugh.

I just had my WI and I've lost 1.5lbs :) happy, a loss is a loss. FX for the half stone mark next week!

ah right :) well done @ 1.5lbs, thats a good weight loss :)

Well Done Blah and Buttons on the losses :D

Well done ladies I wi tomorrow I've had a bad few days this week and come on today (always tend to binge when due on :( ) so hoping for even a pound lost and ill be happy

got my scales working

lost 9lb in total since start

:dance:

so about 3lb a week which i'm happy with
considering i really need to exercise more!

aunty flow arrived this morning too
we can all be period pals

:rofl:

wow well done Jenny...thats amazing! :D keep going x

I feel guilty cos ate 800 cals already....

CS shake
WW yog
ham lettuce wrap
pom bear crisps
bag od mini cookies :dohh:

gonna pull it back though, decided to have a tin of low fat soup later then a hot choc before bed, that will end me on 1140 cals for the day.

Well done Jenny :D Thats wonderful..I think im due on as well :( :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back