Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you change your WI day? Thats why I do weigh in on a friday :shrug:

Well haven't I got an exciting meal tonight! After a grueling work out session, I hit my cupboard and fridge to find that the healthy stuff I thought I had in has gone out of date :dohh: sooooo its a pot of baked beans for me until I can get out to the shops tomorrow :lol: exciting!

I've had a decent day with food, scrambled eggs on toast, tuna low fat mayo on brown bread. And a lentil soup with a slice of brown bread. I need to cut back on the carbs cos I think that is why I'm not loosing more!

Another pound gone :happydance: looks like that horrible bloat is coming off nicely :D finally back on track and got rid of my birthday binge week weight gain!

Lost 3lbs this week omg soo chuffed :happydance: and AF is here

Thanks everyone, its motivated me for this week :D going to try to be 100% for 2 weeks if I can lol. 5 more lbs for a stone off ...

Had a successful day foodwise :happydance: .....really can't be bothered to work out though, my bum is killing me off yesterdays! :lol: I will do it, but I fear how sore i'll be tomorrow :lol:

Haven't been on this thread for a few days, mainly because I've had a rubbish week.
Weighed in this morning and haven't lost anything :(

Think I'm going to change my WI day to a Friday as if I do slip its usually the weekend.

Is Slimming World easier to follow then Weight Watchers and do you have to sign up to follow?

Another pound gone! :happydance: this new workout is doing wonders for me. I'm now 7lb away from my Christmas goal weight, and officially less than a stone away from actually being classed as a healthy weight ahhh :happydance: (haven't been 'healthy' for about 6/7 years).

Mumttc, it doesn't matter than you've not lost anything, at least you haven't gained :)

Well done everyone!!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I realllllly want to lose the 2.5lb that I put on over the 11 weeks but I'm a bit dubious as it's star week and I haven't been 100% but then its a stark contrast to my eating habit to the last few weeks so hopefully its shocked my body :rofl:

I am starving, but waiting for Ocado to come between 10-11 first so I can have a nice breakfast then will be doing a day of studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"