Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to be going for a Frankie and Bennys tomorrow but have decided to resist and have a subway salad instead! Hope my resistance doesn't cave by the time it comes to eat :lol:

Mmmm frankie and bennys! and those subway salads are tiiiny & expensive, but I usually grab them on a weekend when busy :) not a very good motivator am I :haha:
go you if you can do it though! x

Slimming World done a feature on Franky and Bennies and all the healthy stuff they do on the website.

Go for a salad or corn on the cob starter and penne arrabiatta or meat/jacket potato (no butter) and salad and its perfectly fine.

yeah thats a good idea...i would eat out and go for pasta (non creamy, go for tomato sauces) or salad (bit boring :( lol) or maybe chicken & rice or something x

I have just gone completely off track and put on 7lbs!! Cant believe myself :cry:

Well I have lost 2 pounds this week :happydance: so please can you put me down for 2 pounds total.

I have been dieting now for 6 weeks so in 6 weeks I have managed to loose 1 stone 4 pounds :happydance:

Really hungry again ffs! One day I can be so good and the next day I am starved, I want fish n chips arreghhh

Well I have lost 2 pounds this week :happydance: so please can you put me down for 2 pounds total.

I have been dieting now for 6 weeks so in 6 weeks I have managed to loose 1 stone 4 pounds :happydance:

that's brilliant!

massive well done

:happydance:

Hello ladies :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on for a while or weighed in :-( I'm 9 pounds down :thumbup:

Not dieting as such at the moment but have had to cut certain foods out of my diet as I have had the most awful acid reflux :-( it's been hell. I'm feeling a little better now so am trying to eat sensibly :) Congratulations on all the weight loss ladies :) :hugs::hugs:

I have just gone completely off track and put on 7lbs!! Cant believe myself :cry:

It won't be proper 7lb, some of that will no doubt be bloat and what not. It should come off quicker than originally because of this :)

Ive just has 2 Pears boiled with toffee mullerlight..was quite nice..weigh day tomorrow..got my fingers crossed :)

Just finished my workout, thoroughly enjoyed it tonight. Still have energy left though :dohh: don't know where its came from, a couple of hours ago I felt like I could drop off to sleep!

i cant get back into healthy eating mode :( I'm not being 'bad' as such but im just not doing that great :\ no veg and barely any fruit!

Today Ive had porridge, small bowl of pasta in tomato sauce and 2 oreo cookies :shrug: need to start eating proper meals again.

Lost 2lb this morning :) Super happy with that means ive lost 2 stone 11lb upto date :)

I'm not eating many vegetables either blah, they're not the most exciting addition to a meal :lol:

5lb lost, 6lb to go :happydance:

Nice work Lotty! :thumbup:

Right no more woe is me...starting from scratch today! onwards and upwards

Hii Can i join i want to loose 15lb by xmas need to shift this baby weight ive had for too long now lol ive already lost 14lbs in the last 5 weeks so i think 15lb by xmas is more than doable :)
Good luck ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back