Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're doing really well, well done girls.

I've lost another 2lb this week - only 12 to go to reach my 2stone off by Christmas target. I've also dropped a dress size and some of my clothes which weren't fitting are now:happydance:

Well done to the people who have had a loss! That's awesome!
I'm changing my weigh in day to fridays as I usually slip up on saturday. Feeling quite positive today.

ive been so bad today :shock: started when a patient gave us a tin of chocs & went downhill from there. Gonna try & have a reallllllly good day tomorrow & hope I stay the same on fri!

Blah please could you update me on 1st page i lost 2lb :)

sorry hun i have a baby with spammy hands so everytime i went to update earlier he'd just type/delete it lol! have updated now :D

sorry hun i have a baby with spammy hands so everytime i went to update earlier he'd just type/delete it lol! have updated now :D

:rofl: Spammy Hands Ewwww :haha:

Thankyou Hun :flower:

Argh isn't it the worst when people buy you treats lol my willpower is so bad this week :( really need to get back on track but with a whiny Clingy teething baby and Asda didn't deliver half my shopping I've been eating naughty things !

Can you update that I lost 1.5lb please.

I treated myself to takeaway so yesterday was:

Breakfast : Satsuma, banana & muller greek lemon yogurt (0.5)

Snack: 2 hifi bars (HEb)

Lunch: tomato mugshot

Snack: banana

Tea: pizza n chips :blush:

Well done to everyone who has had a loss. I am going to weigh in Friday but not expecting a loss, have had a pretty bad week as have eaten out twice and am out again tomorrow night. I will do better next week x

well done for your losses ladies :)

i have just ate some celebration chocs....whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :growlmad:

I got weighed then treated myself to a sausage roll from Greggs! Whoops!

I was naughty last night and had a crisp sandwich :dohh: but at least I resisted Frankie and Bennys. I had a boring chicken and lettuce sub from subway which wasn't very nice, my Gran had fish and chips (so jealous) and my OH has a kfc (even more jealous). So after all that resistance I get home and spoil my efforts by eating a crisp sandwich, which wasn't even that nice!! :dohh:

I hate it when you ruin your healthy eating day for something that doesn't turn out as tasty as anticipated.

Well done on the losses ladies!

I'm obsessed with soup lately which is healthy enough thankfully so ive been having that most nights. WI tomorrow, hoping to lose 1lb or even STS!

Well done to everyone thats lost :)

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb since Monday. Am going to stick to Thursdays as my WI days now.

Nice work! :)

I've just finished my workout, shattered now. So glad its out the way early tonight :bunny:

Up down, up down, up down is how I go lol, suppose can just wait for Monday and see :wacko:

GL for WI blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back