Loss and cycle changes

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I have beem TTC for 3 yrs. I got pregnant really quick when TTC no 2 took 4 months and had a loss at 7 weeks. I noticed I went from a 11 day lp to 9 but I had just had a loss. It went up and down from 9 to 10 days never back to 11. Over time I got achey boobs hot flashes and my mood was manically depressed I actually thought I was in need of help. I had bllods done my progesterone was low. but everything else was good so not perimorsal and good egg reserve. 3 yrs on im still struggling to get my hormones right. I tried Maca which tbh got rid of the hot flashes and ,y boobs arent as sore. I tried diet and I lost some weight. I do eat really well. I did have a period of time where I just left it thinking over time it would go back to normal. I am on cycle 6 of vitex with 100mg of b6 vitamin c and I am using a small amount of natural progesterone cream (i was about 3/4 cycles ago using recommend amount but I was spotting for 6 days and having a 14 day lp but I read this cycle to use a small amount so that my estrogen slowly gets used to it rather than a large amount as it makes estrogen dominence worse) Anyway 7dpo today so I will see if it helps. Last cycle I made it to 9 days but had no spotting 1st time in months so I am hoping the cream will stretch it a little. Anyway im rambling lol I just want to know has anyone been in the same boat where its messed you up just seems like such a long time to be out of balance and if you tried anything to fix it and it worked. Just feel Im running out of options

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->