Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Times like these I wish I wasn't all the way over here in the US, have fun girls :flower:

I'd definitely be up for this, it would be so nice to meet up with some of you :) I've always wanted to go to a meet up but like Shocker said thought it would be weird going without a little one or a bump.

I think the idea of shopping and something to eat is a pretty good one. If you go clubbing you don't really get to chat and it isn't everyones cup of tea.

I'm in the Milton Keynes so anywhere in the Midlands would be good for me :)

Well i dont drive, so my problem is trains. So i'll HAVE to stay in a hotel. And yeah shopping and lunch and maybe a few glasses of wine sounds good to me. Are we all settled in Midlands?? If not we can change....
And what month were you all thinkin. March is good for me so i can save up xx

I don't wanna sound dumb, but are the midlands near london??

May I suggest Birmingham and shopping in the Bull Ring? It's near the two main train stations and the coach station. There's an airport nearby for those coming in from Ireland. Plenty of places to eat and stay in the area too.

Yeah after looking at where the midlands are its quite far, unless i just cant read a map properly lol. Birminghams ok for me :) xx

I was thinking of Birmingham too Clueless :)

It is pretty easy for most people to get to as it has good road, rail, air and coach links. Plenty of hotels and lots of shops - hasn't the Primark there got 5 floors or something? (I get very excited about Primark as we don't have one in MK!).

I reckon March would be a good time to have it. Plenty of time for people to save (especially if they need hotels and stuff) January everyone is skint after Christmas and I definitely wouldn't be able to do February as I am already booked up every weekend (two weddings and two birthdays) and I'd really like to be able to join you.

ooh i love primark!
birmingham is good for me, it will take 3 hours by car apparently, however i will have to get trains, and about 3 of them looking at things lol!
however i'm very up for it, will get a hotel there.
and march will be brill. :)

OOOOOOOOO PRIMARK!! We have loads near us, but i love it!! Primarni ;)

haha. And March is great for me. Would we do a weekend or weekday??

And those who live near each other if not driving maybe we could meet up at a train station and get the trains down together??

xxx

I would definitely prefer a weekend as am at work during the week (boo to work!)

i can do any time as currently dont have any commitments. :)

oohh ooh count me in too. Would love to come along. Birmingham is fab for me and weekend are best. Oohh this is such a fab idea, thanks so much for suggesting it Lottybump.

Your welcome :) i dont have many friends so its nice that you lot are up for it, be great to meet you all. xxx

Hi girls. I live in Surrey so quite far, although I do have a 2 yr old, so will understand if you'd rather keep it to first time mums ttc, as I know some of you have said you may feel left out if you don't have a baby. However, if no one minds and I agree to leave my 2 yr old at home with OH if its a weekend, I could spend the night with my cousins who live up the road in Stafford.

I'd love come to get to know you all a bit better and make some friends. Let me know. If so I will have to tentatively say i'm coming as my sis' first baby is due in March and it depends when he/she arrives as will need to be here for that.

xxx

Personally, i don't mind a 2 yr old coming. I think its new borns that i'm most jealous of. But i dont think a 2 yr old would want to be dragged round shops lol.

But i'm fine with you comin sweetheart. The more the merrier i say :)

xxxx

Thanks hun but god no didn't mean I wanted to bring her with, would relish the weekend off! Have only had 2 in the last 2 yrs and wouldn't inflict the terrible twos on you all this early, it might put you all off completely, lol! Was being my usual paranoid self, worrying you may have intended it to be a meet up for future mum's to be, rather to include mum's who are ttc/recovering from mc, which would be completely understandable. xxx

Just noticed fluffyblue's on the thread so i'm not the only one, however thinking about this I should really correct myself as there are lots of mummies on this thread as we unfortunately have so many angel babies between us! Sorry if I offended anyone as should have worded my earlier post differently to take this into account. xxx

I too should have made myself clear in the main post, this is for all women who have miscarried. The only reason its not in the forum meets section is because in there is where all the mummy's to be decide to meet. So i thought if i post it in here anybody who has miscarried can meet and we can all thank each other in person for helping us through such a difficult time xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->