Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

aw your all so lovely :)
i wouldn't have survived this past week without you all i dont think! so thanks to everyone!

really looking forward to this. wish march wasn't so far away! haha, i need to save anyway as i went silly this xmas! so march is good.
xxx

Ladies you have no idea how thankful I am of all your support, I wouldnt be where I am now without you all. Am definitely up for the meet up and looking forward to it. My name is Dee, hi to you all. We wont TTC until next month 2010 so hopefully (fingers crossed) we will have a BFP by March.

That's a great philosophy Sam and I agree with you completely. Two of my life's mottos are 'We will overcome..." and "Everything happens for a reason...", even if we don't know it yet, we will!

I am also so v. grateful for all the love and support I have received since I joined this forum and especially since we lost our Beanie. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all better and to supporting one another in our road to ttc a healthy bubs.

xxx

:hugs: I agree, if it hadnt been for bnb i would probablly have lost it, theres nothing but a helpline open for an hour a few days a week here and other than that no support after mc.Thank you all for your amazing support and for sharing your stories i cant wait for the meet up! :D We're gonna need to sort out a definate date,venue and time and also find out if we're all gonna stay overnight or just the people travelling? :hugs:

Hi ladies! I am currently 21 weeks pregnant after miscarriages but would have quite a bump in March and wouldn't want to upset anyone. I've only posted on the miscarriage forum a few times but it has helped me to read stories from other women who've been through what i've been through and I would love to meet you in person so long as I wouldn't be upsetting people! xx

My Real name is Zoie =)

I totally agree with you ladies, everything happens for a reason
and what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!.

2010 Will be a good year i will make sure of it lol =) Me and OH are decorating and having clear and new year a new start and with new friends!!!!!

I would am really excited about meeting you all! it will be nice to be around people that know what you have been and are going through!

Zoie xx

Aww can I just say i think this is a lovely idea...I can imagine BnB meeting being really emotional but special...Is everyone invited whos had a miscarriage? Also while im heere would like to thank you all for the support, You ladies are the only people i can talk to propley about the whole thing as no one understands me...and expect me to just forget about it!
For you that dont know me im ZOE =) From Co. Durham- North East

Everyone who's had a miscarriage can come :) okay that shouldn't be a smiley face because obviously a miscarriage isn't a good thing :dohh:

But yes. You can come :)

xxxx

:) aww brilliant..im up for it then...im reaaly shy tho but im sure once i meet up with you's it wont be the case x x

No we'll have so much fun :) So what weekend in march is best for everyone??

xx

march 20th - 21st maybe? is everyone stayin in hotels? im really shy and i'll be on my own so a bit worried

dont worry about being shy, we're all in the same boat and we all have something in common :(
just go with the flow and talk as much....or little as you feel comfortable....we'll all be nervous, only normal I think xxx

I'm shy too, i dont like meeting new people. I was bullied all the way through high school - people saying i was stupid and ugly.

So new people aren't usually on my agenda but i cant wait to meet you all. Also Shocker - If its worrying you staying in a hotel on your own, why don't we make sure we book into the same one? That way we're only across the hallway xxxxx

i'll be booking into a hotel, possibly for 2 nights as brimingham is a treck and a half for me lol!
and any weekend is fine, preferably later march as i'll have been paid. hehe.

i'm a really shy/nervous person aswell, i usualy disguise that my mumbling senseless words, so you're pre warned for when you start to think ''what is she going on about?!''
:D

Hi all just caught up with this thread march sounds great x x My name is lorraine x x

Im shy to ... sometimes find it hard to find things to say ... i had trouble in school aswell lotty but hey i will have to get over it some time! lol xxxxxx

Yeah thats how i think zoie. At the end of the day, there all on drugs and scrounging off the benefit, and only had there kids for the free house. I have a wonderful boyfriend and a brilliant job, look what bullying did to me :D

xxxx

This does sound lovely maybe nearer the time after i have moved - i will have a fink - also if i come i may be in my wheelchair and tbh sometimes it a bit of pain if we are going out .. as i say will have a look back after ove etc

Am shy too, and although I moved to the UK a few years go I havent really made any real friends. All the people I know am either DH's friends or work colleagues. So am really looking forward to this and getting to make my own friends for a change. It saddens me that it took such a tragic event to for me to pluck up the courage to meet new people...eeekk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->