Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Thanks lotty that would be great im a bit nervous to be staying in somewhere im not familiar with on my own! I forgot to say aswell lol my names rebecca!

Its not a problem rebecca :)

I'd much rather stay in a hotel on my own knowing there were people there that i knew - well kind of lol xxx

lol i know what you mean! maybe if you edit the first page with a list of the people who are coming we could get an idea of numbers?

Yeah thats how i think zoie. At the end of the day, there all on drugs and scrounging off the benefit, and only had there kids for the free house. I have a wonderful boyfriend and a brilliant job, look what bullying did to me :D

xxxx

Oh, and you are GORGEOUS! Have always loved your profile piccy. I'll be staying over too, looks like we'll need to book early!

Thanks nic, Me and OH are forever having arguments cos he calls me beautiful and i tell him i'm not. Just one of those self conscious things, don't realise i say it half of the time lol xxx

Can I come? :) Duno if its for just anyone, or only people who post in here, I hardly ever do anymore...

Yes of course :) Anyone who's miscarried or lost angels xx

id like to come :blush: though itd depend on money and exams with uni at the time but i should be free? Names Kim(berley but no one calls me that lol)

hey lotty do you think maybe a post in the other loss section? quite possible theres others over there feeling left out at meet ups who would like to come?

Well i'll post it seeings as i've started this one, and then can keep track properly :) hope you dont mind sweet x

not at all hun! hope they find it helpful to come too :)

Id like to come to this but dont know if id be welcome. I lost my daughter last year in july at 21+3, she lived for 15 mins before she became an angel. I now have a son so dont know if you'd want me there

I honestly dont mind because you have experienced a loss, my only concern, we'll be shopping and having dinner and a glass of wine or two, would you want to bring you son?

But YES you are more than welcome sweetheart xxxx

I wouldnt bring my son for the reasons you said but as i said i dint know whether id be welcome as i now have a son and i dont want to upset people

You wont be upsetting me, and i dont think the other girls will mind, as some of the girls coming have kids aswell.
Its just that we've all had losses and we all know what we're grieving for, other people don't understand. They think its easy to get over xx

how did I miss this thread???? head up my bottom obviously :dohh:

March is likely to be first TTC month for me so I may be otherwise engaged :winkwink: but would love to be there if I can get away.

Will let you know once first AF is here and CBFM has an idea of what's going on.

Tracey xx

Jemma, please do come. Several of the ladies also have kids already, which provides additional challenges when coming to terms with your loss. I hope you can all support each other x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->