Loss number 5

roxannew

Reaction score
Well it looks like I am finally starting to bleed. Had cramps yesterday and now some brown blood, 3 weeks after the test turned negative. Don't know how I feel really. I knew it wasn't right as after 3 positive tests, I then got negs but still felt pregnant. I should be 7 weeks now. Haven't had any scans or anything and doctor was next to useless when I went last week. I will go and see someone else next week and get it put in my notes though as it is the fifth times now :cry:

I'm hoping it will be no more than a heavy period as I am working tomorrow and on my feet all day. Feeling a bit numb really, like number 3 isn't to be. I am very lucky to have 2 beautiful girls already, and this was the first month off bcp, but it still hurts.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I just had my first mc a week ago. It is one of the saddest things I've experienced. I like you wanted a baby very badly. I don't yet have any babies to love. You are blessed to have 2 beautiful girls.

If you begin to bleed tomorrow, you may want to take off a few days. I found the experience painful physically and mentally. You may need a few days to regroup (especially if you are on your feet all day).

Please don't give up on the hope of having another. The doctor told me that it could be as a result of some vitamin deficiencies. Maybe there is an underlying reason that can be corrected.

Definitely get a good doctor. My doctor wad so great about everything. I don't know how I would of gotten through without her.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Hi,

So sorry you are going through this.

I just had my 5th miscarriage and its the hardest thing ever!

Each of my miscarriages had cramps until I passed the baby which was by around the 3rd day. I then had bleeding for another week or so after.

All I can say is take care of yourself and rest as much as you can. I never pushed myself to feel better...just let my body do it naturally.

Hugs to you xx

I know how you feel. I've had 8 losses and it's tough to go thru once, much less multiple times. Have you had any fertility testing done yet to give you an idea of why this keeps happening? thinking of you. :hugs:

So sorry to hear you are going through this. I have had the Chigaco tests which revealed immune issues. The NHS were at a total loss as to what to do with me... so recommended Zita West. I am so pleased I went as I now have a treatment plan...maybe you could look into this?

Best of luck...

Rachel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back