Loss of appetite, nauseous..

marycotter567

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am 6 weeks along and have started to feel nauseous and don't have much of an appetite. Even when I do get hungry though, I cant eat much because it makes me want to throw up. I am already underweight and a little worried... anyone know what helps?

I found that cutting fresh ginger root and putting it in a cup of water, either boiling or cold, really helped. Eating small amounts frequently helps a little too. I really hate the nausea. Mine isn't frequent but when I do get it it's fierce. I keep crackers, bananas, and tums next to my bed to help along with the water.
Rice, toast and other bland carb heavy foods helped me too!
Hope this helps :( Soon you'll feel better!!

I found that having a small snack every hour or two kept the nausea at bay. If you're becoming concerned about dehydration, I would call your provider and ask for an anti-nausea script.

None of the natural methods helped me. I had to be prescribed Diclegis for my morning sickness that became 24/7 nausea at only 5 weeks. Hopefully you can find something that helps. A lot of women try Sea Bands that you wear around both of your wrists, but even that didn't work for me. I suffer from HG though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->