Loss of appetite?

mummyosborne

Reaction score
I had my little boy on Monday and since about Tuesday I've completely lost my appetite. I've been forcing myself to eat because I'm expressing as my bubba is in hospital still, but I really have to make myself and I know I'm still not eating nearly enough, has anyone else had this?

I completely lost my appetite after birth until about 3 weeks pp! It's slowly picking up, but when I was at the hospital I had to force feed myself.. it took me about an hour to finish a cup of rice pudding, LOL. I was terrified that my milk supply would decrease, but thankfully that did not happen.

I was the same! Didn't feel hungry at all! Especially after giving birth you feel so empty! It will pick up :) just try eat little and often so your getting what you and your baba what you's both need :) and congratulations hope your baba is doing good xx

yep when I had my daughter I didn't eat properly for weeks, it was just before xmas and I barely touched my xmas dinner! I'm pretty sure all I lived on was chocolate fingers lol!

Thank god it's not just me! My oh keeps moaning at me to eat but if it wasn't for that I don't thinkid eat anything! At least it's a kick start to my diet I suppose! X

I was the same hun. Lost appetite for few weeks, and just ate smaller portions as couldnt face big heaped plates. I just snacked really, got my mother in law to make my fav cake bar thing, and just nibbled on those.

Dont worry it will come back xx

Same here, still not very hungry which for me is a complete surprise.... I was a pig during pregnancy!
If I wasn't breast feeding I think I could go all day without eating sometimes and not even notice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->