• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

loss of appetite

kimbotrav

Reaction score
hi ladys was wondering if any 1 else feels like this i jsut done feel as hungry as i used to and nothing sounds nice to eat :wacko:

I am the same way- nothing sounds appealing. I haven't had really any morning sickness yet- I know its still early anyway- a few queazy moments- but really more what you described!

I'm the same, and it's not because of morning sickness because I haven't had any yet. :shrug:

yeah thats the same as me i have had 1 sicky morning and sometimes feel sick but from about 3 das ago i just get this arghhhh its so annoying my poor husband what ever he mentions for tea i dnt want ha ha ha glad im not the only one ladys :) xxx

i have had no appetite since i found out! i'm sure it'll come back ;)

Me either! My stomach is gurgling because I am hungry.. but nothing sounds appealing. I have been surviving off of fruit and water..

this must be the how-many-eth lunch i prepared and didnt eat. Nothing taste or looks good to me, although i am sort off hungry, nothing seems to appeal to me...

I had no appetite from around 5weeks to 7 weeks and really had to force myself to eat, but when the nausea kicked in I had to eat to stop myself from gagging and retching all the time! (TMI). At the moment strawberry icecream is going down well, it doesn't lay heavy in my stomach and can eat it really slowly so I've got it in my mouth alot, and if it does come back up, hopefully it won't hurt too much!x

i've been feeling a bit 'off' for days which is how i knew, not really fancy anything to eat, normally i believe morning sickness doesn't kick into till around 6weeks, but i'm feeling it now, just as i did with my daughter :dohh: i find little and often works well, and a biscuit is always good to nibble to try and keep it all at bay! xx

Yes me! I have completely gone off food! I cant plan what I am going to have for dinner that eve as I just dont know what I am going to feel like having in the eve! Quite often I have got so annoyed with myself for not knowing what I want I just have a slice of toast and thats it! lol! Am hoping my appetite will re appear soon xx

I'm feeling the same but I also felt like that with my son for the whole 9 months!!! :( some women crave lots of food others go off food completely, its a lot more common then u think or so my midwife told me when I was freaking out at 12weeks cos I still wasn't eating properly. Hope u feel abit better soon ladies xx

For me I lost my appetite and was living off toast with marmite, apples, plain pasta with pepper and chips for about 8 weeks. It was only at 10 weeks that I actually started to feel like eating again.

So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to eat.
I thought it was strange but now I feel better that there are other people with the same feeling. I always thought that when you are preggers you ate every thing insight. I guess it's not true.

Moni
Due : September 25th, 2011 :happydance:

That's exactly how I feel... just not hungry for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"