Loss of appetite

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Just before lunch, I said to my boss and someone else "I'm going to get some lunch but I don't actually that feel hungry". They both then said "Pregnant!". Only one of them knows I'm ttc but why would they both say that? I didn't think loss of appetite was a symptom. I know it can be, but I didn't think it was that common. I just said to them "I said I'm not hungry, not sick".

Yeah, that's a bit strange for the other to say that. I know that I feel hungry but then really can't eat much. :shrug:

I hope it's a sign for you! Good Luck!

Hi

Yep, loss of appetite is a symptom. It normally leads into morning sickness.

Good luck

xx

Hi

Yep, loss of appetite is a symptom. It normally leads into morning sickness.

Good luck

xx

Oooh really? I hope it's that for me then. Although I was starving this morning, so had some spaghetti on toast (I know, weird breakfast but I have strange eating habits) and then didn't fancy my lunch so got a 6 inch tuna subway and now I feel so bloated. I actually feel a bit ill. Hopefully this is a good sign.

I also am suffering, I am 6 weeks pregnant, and suffering with nausea every morning. Waking during the night and just about managing to walk. I can not even look or think about food, it just makes me want to vomit. I do not vomit in the morning but feel very nauseas and sometimes a little dizzy.

I feel weak and tired, nausea is lasting me almost most of the day. Also have a feeling where as if it feels there is a tablet in my throat and that’s all I can taste? If that makes any sense? Just recovering from a cold, I get cold chills every now and again and have a slight chesty cough.. help! I want to go back to normal too!

I take it this is normal? How long does this last?

I just worry by not eating it will effect the baby’s development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->