• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

loss of symptoms 7 weeks

Matilda85

Reaction score
Has anyone lost their symptoms at 7 weeks and had it all been ok? I've had bad mornin sickness, had a scan Tuesday and saw heartbeat. Then yesterday and today my mornin sickness Has vanished. I also feel like my breasts are as sore. I am freaking out

Loss of symptoms is very common. Your hormones fluctuate and so do your symptoms :).

Thanks for the reply.

I think I spoke too soon as my nausea Has come back. Never felt more Glad to feel sick

Happens to me every time! ;) I even had 3 scary days without ANY symptoms and then a whole day filled with nausea and sleeping on the couch.

Pregnancy does not bring out the best in me. I am either on the couch feeling awful or feeling super anxious that I don't feel terrible.

Pregnancy does not bring out the best in me. I am either on the couch feeling awful or feeling super anxious that I don't feel terrible.

It's understandable and I think most mothers to be feel like it. So much can happen and pregnancy loss is very sad and stressful. :hugs:
I'm absolutely not a panicky person. Very calm and collective about stressful situations. But pregnancy defeats me.

the symptoms definitely come and go for me too, but now I find that things are more or less pretty consistent. I almost always feel yuck and weak and dizzy this past week especially. But I do have the occasional day where I feel fine! Symptoms are weird!

I remember losing my symptoms early in my other pregnancies. They always came back. I kind of wish my symptoms would ease up right now.:wacko:

I'm opposite of m0mmycool! This is my fourth pregnancy and the most mild one so far! I know I'm still early but I just want more symptoms. All I have is exhaustion and some morning sickness but very mildly. Definitely nauseous but totally manageable. No sore breasts, never really any cramping....

With both my other kids the MS was worse than this but I know it can still get worse....

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've hardly had any symptoms. The sore boobs are a constant though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"