Loss of symptoms and af feelings

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
:( I'm so worried. For the last week I've had horrific nausea but it's suddenly gone, my boobs have stopped hurting and I have gotten all of a sudden AF like cramps. I'm 7 weeks and panicking that this might be the end for me. Someone please tell me it's normal

Update: I sniffed the milk, it was fine but it made me lose my mornin coffee. Now I feel like death warmed up and sick as a dog... Safe to say my morning sickness has come back with a vengeance.

I think it can be very normal. My symptoms dissappeared also. Had my second beta and so far everything is good. I was so worried, just like you. Try not to stress. When is your ultrasound?

I don't have a date for an ultrasound. I'm seeing my midwife for the first time on the 8th of October and I can't stop worrying :(

I'm sure all is well.. with my dd my symptoms would be strong and then one day gone.. I would worry and then the next day or two they'd be back with a vengeance. .. at this point your hcg levels are taking a lot longer to rise so it seems that you kind of get used to a level before it ramps up again.. or at least that's the way it was explained to me!!! So enjoy today because more than likely they will be back with a vengeance in a day or two.. also maybe book a private scan for reassurance if you need it!!!! Good luck hun, sorry you're worried I know how awful the first tri can be to us!!!! It's such a worrying stressful time!!!!

Mine decreased 5 days ago and are now completely gone. I don't have any pregnancy symtoms other than mild ligament pain. I hope it is not a reason for concern.
I don't have any cramps right now but I've had AF like cramps all pregnancy. Magnesium helped reduce them.

I had days like that in my first two pregnancies. I panicked too but everything was ok. Enjoy it. :)

About the cramps, I was told that it was probably due to the uterus expanding.

Ya like everyone else said, I think that's pretty normal. I'm early in my pregnancy but I definitely have some days with a lot of symptoms, and some days w none

Flumps - I wrote this exact post when I was 7 weeks. My symptoms kept coming and going with this pregnancy and I'm now 24 weeks. I'm sure everything is well. I know it's easier to say not to stress than actually not stressing but I hope you can relax a bit.

Exact same happened to me at 7 weeks exactly. Not had anymore symptoms since and cramping stopped around week 8. Fund heartbeat on doppler 4 days ago as well as private scan at 7+ due to concerns x

Ok, thank you everyone you've helped calm me down. With my first pregnancy I didn't worry at all really but I can't help but panic with this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"