Lost appetite?

Jetset

Reaction score
Has anyone else completely lost their appetite?

I don't feel sick at all (I am only just past the 4 weeks mark) but I am simply not hungry. In the morning I am a real breakfast fan and love poached eggs or bagels but since last week I have had to make myself eat three meals a day.

I can quite happily just have lunch and nothing else at the moment which is most unlike me!

For about 2 weeks I didnt want to eat anything. I didnt feel sick or put ogf, just wasnt hungry! It passed luckily. I lost lots of weight during the 2 weeks :)

Like sini, I also didn't feel hungry for about two weeks. I just couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, or something I didn't have an aversion to. Luckily, this has passed and now I want to eat everything in sight!

I really go in phashes... sometimes the thought and smell of food is revolting, I try to eat but just cant. Other times - look out! I'm raiding the fridge every 20 mins!

Weird.

I have been having that feeling the past week -- not nauseated just not hungry and nothing really sounds appealing. Glad I'm not the only one!

that was one of my early symptoms since before AF i am usually starving every morning. from about 3.5 to 6 weeks or so i had no appetite, forced myself to eat. now i feel nauseous if i don't eat but still don't want to eat because nothing sounds good. when i think of something that does sound appealing, i HAVE to have it in that moment. it's so funny bc i always heard pregnant women say stuff like that and thought it was silly. not so silly now! :)

im you as of this morning i have no urge to eat today nothing seems appealing but bagel and fruit salad wil be my lunch! Force feeding day i think but good luck!

I have had this for quite well and im actually losing weight due to it. My oh told me off the other day cos im even finding it hard to force feed. I do generally feel sick most of the day. Thankfully today i got up and actually wanted breakfast so im hoping its all dying down now and i can eat more and larger portions too :)

I have barely ate last 2 days! Just dont feel hungry, im not usually a early eater normally but had to force myself to eat a greggs sausage roll at half 12 just for the sake of having something eaten hoping it passes soon I love my grub.....................have piled on tons of weight last 6 months and want to have a huge big preggy belly (my first lo was a prenmmie and I barely showed so want the full works this time)!! x

I don't feel sick, I am just not feeling hungry and I am one of those who will only eat when hungry... So I am having to make myself eat at the moment which is not so pleasant :(

I have just managed a bagel with cream cheese and bacon, but feel absolutely stuffed now.

I have lost 4 lbs in the past week which I did not need to lose as I am slim anyway. Unfortunately I lose it off my face so can look a little gaunt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->