Lost interest in food

bungle

Mummy of 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As above really. Has anyone else lost interest in food? I'm still eating but I'm just not bothered by it, kinda feel like I'm just going through the motions - especially when it comes to dinner. Cant think of anything i fancy either which doesnt help. I know I'll need my energy if I go into labour and still need to be getting my vitamins etc so don't need anyone telling me off, I just wondered if anybody else feels similarly?

X

Yep absolutely same here and in last few days been worse and not eaten any proper meals at all! Just snacks! I can't decide what I want, I open the fridge to look for inspiration and then close it again. BUT I'm super thirsty!

Feel bad for my OH and teenage daughter cos they're not getting fed as well as usual, we're managing in beans on toast and bits that they cook themselves! X

That's EXACTLY what I'm like Tizy and yes super thirsty too. I remember after DD1 was born I completely lost interest in food but not prior to the birth. Perhaps I'm finally full ;)

Same here, all I do is snack all day on naughty foods when my stomach starts complaining :blush: I feel awful but I just don't want a normal meal!

P.s Thirsty here too!

This is the same as me, not bothered by anything in particular and can't seem to find anything I want to eat.... sometimes I have to force myself or remind myself to eat. I have been extremely thirsty and need a drink on me at all times.

Today I've had a big bar of galaxy caramel and 2 buttered pita breads. I'm not off food just wanting to snack on crap food.

Yes - cannot think of what I'd like to eat but stll cooking for DD and OH. When I put their food on table I'm like nooooooooooooooooo, cannot eat that! But I am thirsty all of the time and cannot get enough Hi Juice down me (mmm...super healthy).

Blah - my tea the other night consisted of a big bar of plain Galaxy. I cannot stand that brand of chocolate normally but the other night I was like nom nom nom and it was gone gone gone!

However, yesterday OH decided to make his speciality and I ate everything he put in front of me. But today is back to "normal" and cannot eat properly.

I was told loss of appetite is a sign that labour is near, hope this is the case for you and you feel better soon.
I have felt the same way, even when I do manage to eat something I eat half of it and start to feel sick so that just puts me off food altogether.
I've eaten 1 slice of jam on toast all day.
x

I was told loss of appetite is a sign that labour is near, hope this is the case for you and you feel better soon.
I have felt the same way, even when I do manage to eat something I eat half of it and start to feel sick so that just puts me off food altogether.
I've eaten 1 slice of jam on toast all day.
x

Here's hoping that it is a sign of labour! I've seriously had enough now and I've still got 3 more days at work - what was I thinking?!?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->