lost mucus plug

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by maratobe, Jun 2, 2013.

1. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

hi all!
    last night i went to the loo and wiped and had to wipe 5 times because every time i did it there was big chunks of dark yellow blobs of mucus, they has streaks of blood in them... n hour later i went back and it happened again and then i started getting some pains in my sides similar to having a stitch about 2 hours after. i had a shower and went to bed with a sore back and woke up with more blobs of mucus and all ay today im cramping in my lower belly and my back is cramping consistently! you can tell from my signature that im a high risk pregnancy and bub is measuring 3 weeks bigger then she should be im just worried about going up to the maternity ward and them saying its nothing.... :shrug:

2. jesswishing

jesswishing Cooking Miracle Baby #1

I would definitely go, especially if you are high risk - phone them beforehand and ask whether you should come in, I think they will definitely say yes! Better to be safe than give birth unexpectedly in your bathroom!

3. optimistic1

optimistic1 Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!

If you feel like you should go I would...idk anything about high risk pregnancies and what to do when you loose your plug but I've been losing mine for 2 weeks varying in size and color so it doesn't necessarily mean anything besides being apart of the very early stage of labor. If your more comfortable bring seen though do it and don't worry about them thinking your silly out being sent home cause it's "nothing" it's something to you if your worried about it.