lost my plug today!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Scareeeyyy! Just thought id tell everyone :rofl: nice n early come on new years eveee!

alllll if it? ive lost bits and bobs over the last few weeks but no major big parts yet!

Hope its a sign for ya!

:happydance:YAY! Good luck will keep a look out for next instalment, when I had my son it took just 2 days after I lost my plug x x x x

Aahh congratulations =). I would LOVE to lose my mucus plug!

well it took ages after it happend with charlie for me too actually go in to labour!! wasnt bloody or anything, well i THINK there was a tiny bit but i had pink knickers on :rofl: but it wasnt bloody with charlie eiather it was just snotty and minging urghhhhhh

no fairrrrrrrrrrrrr :( hehe good luck uu !! i thought i was getting twinges yesturday and i was like 'dont u even dare mr!!' hehe <3 x

Tee hee, its so exciting. Thats why I am on here, just lost mine but seems that everyone is different so I am trying not to get too excited x

Good luck. I never lost mine with previous pregnancies until in labour....

Ahh hope its the start for you, no hanging around for a late arrival (hopefully) :winkwink:. Good luck :hugs:. xx

urgh i had more yesterday and i thought that was the lot!!! i sware i thought he was gunna come yesterday even today im still getting iregular tightenings/pains but i dont feel as heavy down there as i did yesterday so i dunno! can bet hes gunna be in there for another 4 weeks making me feel like this :rofl:

hi, what is a plug? I've never heard of this...when does it happen and does it mean you are going to go into labour?

:confused:

xx

I lost my mucus plug a week ago, and I am still sitting tight trying to wait paitently. Good Luck, I hope you get to meet your little one soon.

hi, what is a plug? I've never heard of this...when does it happen and does it mean you are going to go into labour?

:confused:

xx

Its whats in ur cervix i guess when ur cervix starts too soften you start too loose it, some peoples is snotty and bloody, Mines (So far) just snotty littraly looks like mucas its stringy and awful, it doesnt really mean ur going to go in to labour but it can be the start of things too come! some times it all comes out at once some times in bits, with my first pregnancy i lost mine in too my pants and it was just like a big clear blob of jelly, this time its been coming out gradually normaly when i wipe and its more yellowy like snot! but still jelly and stringy! not very attractive at all!

im not sure if i lost my plug or part of it christmas day. Few days before my discharge was on the increase, like i could feel it comming out when i stood up and after going for a wee christmas day i stood up, wiped and then felt something land on the back of my leg when i stood up and it was the length of my calve, and really stringy. no blood etc but after that my discharge has not been so much.
But boxing day evening started with twinges low down not felt before and they would come and go to an extent where they werent painful or like period pains but noticable and at times a little uncomfy and theyve been comming and going again this morning. Think it could slowly be progressing or things just moving down and opening ready. Sorry for tmi lol

haha yeah some of mine ploped out on too my leg on xmas day too! wasnt nice! sounds just like u have lost urs too princess mama! or at least some of it! hope things start too move for you soon! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->