Lost the baby at 9 weeks

thisismysnoka

Reaction score
Hi all i am so sad, we went for our 10 week sono tuesday and found out we lost the baby i cant stop crying and feel like i am such a failure. You never think something like this can happen to you. I have a beautiful 2 year old who is really is the only reason i wake up in the morning. She is sad she wont be a big sister . . . this is so hard the heart was beating so well at 6 weeks and now nothing. I have no idea what to do.

Love you my little :angel:

So sorry to hear this, take care :hugs:

I'm so sorry sweetie :( The pain will ease, and you will get another chance. Rest up hon and cuddle your little girl xx

I'm so sorry that you are going through this....

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are not alone and there are lots of us on here who know how you are feeling so if you need to speak we are hear to listen and comfort as much as possible. Sending lots of hugs xx

im so sorry hun what a devastating thing to happen! sending you lots of love! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In so sorry for your loss and wish you all the strength you need to get through this very trying time.

Sending you and your family love at this sad time... remember if it helps you to talk and say things out loud then do just that x

I'm so so sorry, but please don't blame yourself - no part of this is your fault. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->