• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

lost the little bean

Shazzy

Reaction score
I found out today that i had lost my little bean. :(
I guess ill be joining you an ttc again,
The doctor told me to wait two cycles before ttc ???? is this true???

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

:hugs:
My advice would be to ttc when you feel ready physically but more importantly emotionally. Unless you had any special cicumstances that prevent you from ttc ritgh away, id say follow the advice above.

There are no medical reasons for waiting (unless otherwise stated) and should you conceive again quickly a dating scan will be used anyway, to date the pg, which is why some doctors ask you to wait. However, the main reason given by doctors to wait a while is to give yourself time to grieve.

Physically, there's nothing to worry about as your body will only get pg again if its ready for it.

I started ttc right away as i felt it helped me get over the mc but everyone is different and only you know whats right for you...

Im so sorry for your loss and please be kind to yourself!

:hug::hug::hug:, Omi xxx
ps.the advice was given to me at the hospital (i had a d&c as had mmc) by the head midwife so i trust it implicitly.

I am so sorry for your loss. Most doctors say to wait awhile to let your body's hormones get back to normal. I have also heard that you are more fertile after a MC. I wish you luck on your journey and hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Awww hun I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

:hug:

xxx

hi Shazzy...

i'm so sorry to hear your sad news....i know that it isn't easy....

only you will know when you are ready to start again though.....

lots of :hugs:

I know it doesn't help when we all say how sorry we all are, as it can't physically change anything but please remember you are in all our thoughts.

I'm so sorry hunni, i thnk you'll know when the time is right for you to start ttc again.

So sorry for your loss. wishing you luck for the futureXX

So sorry for your loss hun. Only you know when you feel ready to ttc again. I decided to start again right away but with the mentality of "If it happens again, it happens again if not I will just keep trying." My doctor advised me to wait at least one cycle to help everything get all cleaned out in there. My body kind of did it on its own and now am on cycle 3 since the m/c. BIG :hug: to you <3

I'm so so sorry for your loss hun :(

:hugs::hugs:

I'm really sorry for your loss.

With each of my m/c's I started TTC within a few months. I never wanted to wait but I thought I better listen to my OB.

Let yourself heal, you'll know when you're ready. ;o)

I am so sorry for your loss. I know you've heard that plenty but it doesn't make it any less true! :hugs: I too would listen to your ob/gyn and when the time limit that he/she places is up and you feel like you're ready then start trying again. For now take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. :hugs: Hang in there, you'll get a sticky bean yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"