Lost weight and dont knwo how :(

1st_baby

I lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks and I have no clue how ?? Surely all that weight in 4 weeks cant be good right ?

I eat when baby sleeps so 2 times a day and mostly junk food lol well what ever takes less then 10 min to make :)

I stopped BF 4 weeks ago ? could that have something to do with it ..

I just got back on the pill and started to smoke again :( i know i know and no I dont smoke around my son only when im out away from him

I lost a lot of weight a few weeks ago, I was about 12lbs lighter than before I was pregnant and no idea how! I think my weight loss might have been due to a virus, maybe?

xxx

I think it's fine to lose that amount

It equals to about 3lb a week which sounds fine to me

ahh good was starting to worry ..I did get a nasty flu so might be that too

Too funny. First thing i was going to ask was if you are breastfeeding. But i see you stopped that 4 weeks ago. Funny that you lost weight after that.

Honestly, 12 pounds in that much time is fine and lucky you! Wish I could say the same about me.........

yeah 3lbs a week is quite sensible!! my weight loss equals to about 3 and a half a week!!

I wish mine would go without trying!! Lucky you!! :)

Sometimes your body holds onto the fat when you are breastfeeding.It's the body's natural reaction to give the best for the baby.When you stop BF it comes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->