Lost?!

I did wonder for a second after I posted that lol but no worries! :)

To be honest I feel bad for giving that advice as I know when I was ttc I absolutely hated being told to relax because it doesn't help being told that!

Just want to try and help but it seems my advice is rather lame at the minute! xxx

lol i think she knows hun its ok :)

I get told im trying too hard all the time and relax, but when your wanting something so bad u cant just give up... i've realized that now. My family and friends dont understand and tell me im taking it too seriously with tests they haven't a clue about opk's etc and say ohh stop testing and relax it will happen, and i could tell them until im blue in the face, but they still say im trying too hard just makes u want to scream lol xxx

I did wonder for a second after I posted that lol but no worries! :)

To be honest I feel bad for giving that advice as I know when I was ttc I absolutely hated being told to relax because it doesn't help being told that!

Just want to try and help but it seems my advice is rather lame at the minute! xxx

Not at all, after all you are pregnant, we need ladies like you to give us every detail!! Lol!

Relaxing is just a sore point for me at the minute, every family member has given me that nugget followed by, well I suppose I'm lucky we fell 1st/2nd 3rd month of trying!!
xx

Ohh gosh that must be awfully frustrating about family. To be honest hun, don't take any notice, you do what YOU want to do. This is your life, and you will get your baby :) Just one thing hun - DON'T GIVE UP! :)

That little sentence there ^^^ is the best advice I can give. :hugs:

xxx

You're welcome hun. :hugs:

Now go and change your signature so it doesn't say 'we have given up' !

You keep going at it girl!! xxx

Aww thanks so much hun!! <3 xxxx

No problem! Well done for changing your siggy hun, really proud of you for your strength and you should be too :D

Everything crossed for you <3 xxxxx

T'elle your back!!!:hugs: Im positive you can do it!! There is heaps more to try yet, even without the docs, you just need a bit of tweaking!!! Im there for you whenever your ready to give it whirl again hun, dont be a stranger!:hugs:

Thanks hun!! yeah im not going to tell family just keep it on here like lol...its only more hassle if i do say haha!!

i still have my fertility monitor and sticks :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->