• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lots of BH when I need a wee tmi sorry

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Does anyone else get this. I always get BH after BH when I need to go to the toilet and they are really really strong. I thought I might have a UTI but I have been getting the BH for a while now and I see my midwife weekly and at each visit she checks my urine and never picks an infection up... what else could it be?

xxx

Yes I get this too..The BH arent very strong for me but I can definitley feel them and then after I've gone they seem to go away.

Yep me too! I have no idea why it happens. I was treated for a kidney infection a while ago, but I dont think it has anything to do with that :s xxxxxxxx

Yes its the same for me aswell.... i read it is common tho especially in the later stage x

I get the same. Especially with night wee's which always seem to be followed by a BH. Sometimes I get BH followed by a really strong urge to wee.

Me too! I get them when I have a full bladder, and while im peeing, then they go :shrug:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"