Lots of bleeding, but all fine

Hitcher86

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wanted to post this to help anyone that is bleeding and worried..

I am currently 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I started bleeding at about 5 weeks, quite heavily, and only stopped 2/3 days ago. There were a few days when the bleeding was very heavy and I had clots aswel. I got scanned at 6,7 and 8 weeks and to my surprise everytime baby was fine. They couldn't understand why I was bleeding, but it was just something I had to put up with. So after my scan at 8 weeks and 3 days the bleeding started to ease and I had brown and pink spotting, which has now all stopped. I have my 12 week scan on the 23rd of October and can't wait. Anyway I hope this helps anyone that is experiencing bleeding and thinking the worst. I frantically searched Google for answers and comfort when I was bleeding. So hopefully people will stumble across this :).

I've been pretty much in the same boat- spottig and bleeding from weeks 5-10. My midwife thinks it was just hormonal, but it was scary especially as I was cramping too.

I'm 21 weeks today

It is sooo scary... Oh no must have been terrible having cramps to. So glad all was and is ok :).

I needed to this so much! Thank you! I'm almost 4 weeks and have been bleeding for two days now... as much as a moderate period. My hcg was 23 yesterday, I go in on Friday to get retested. Hoping my numbers are doubling!

Thank you I needed this. I started spotting tonight and have lower back pain. I hope the best for all of us.

Thank you so much! Last week was heck, bleeding, then none, then bleeding with small clots, then nothing again...still bloated and pressure, so I know I'm still pregnant. Did one ultrasound last week and going for another tomorrow...this made me feel much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->