Lots of input needed, pretty please?

meggabear

Mommy, daddy and Caiden
Reaction score
hi ladies!
it's been a long time since I've been on this forum after having my DS back in September, and I am greatly hoping to get some help and input for the insanity I am feeling and trying to decipher. :wacko:

I am quite a few days late. I don't know how many days exactly because my periods are either spot on or irregular, however this time I know I am late because usually by now I would have af according to my last charting, and instead I am having A LOT of white discharge and the cramps i feel and think are AF turns out to be a BM or quite a bit of 'wind' :blush: my apologize if this sees too blunt or tmi ^^;

in the past when my AF was late and DH and I knocked boots it would trigger it without fail, but this time no dice, and I do notice it is greatly tender up there at first:nope:

another tricky aspect is that I had a breast augmentation back in october, so I am unsure as to what to think of the breast signals, if they are even signals at all! I noticed that when i pinch a nip a bit of milk comes out, it never did that before! not even after surgery, and the sensitivity had increased with the augmentation as well, but or some reason if the nips are played with it is damn near unbearable with how sensitive they are, and not in a fun good feely way either :nope:

I am also tired almost all the time, my work hours can be sparatic and also keeping up with a 1 yo can do wonders, but I can't shake the sleepiness! coffee, energy drinks, nothing can shake it off :/ and I've been craving sweets! i thought it normal due to a pending af, but it's an abnormal amount of sweets that I can consume without getting sick o craving something salty as is my usual case.:shrug: I have taken a preg test but it came out negative, and I have heard that on a second pregancy, it can be hard to get a positive, especially when the first child had the same issue. so..what do you all think anyone else gone through what I've been going through?

have u tested??? sounds very much like ur pregnant x

have u tested??? sounds very much like ur pregnant x

Not since my last post, I'm being greatly stubborn to wait out AF before taking it again, lol, I'm giving myself NOV 30th deadline if AF doesn't show, just to be sure and so I won't make myself sit on pins and needles. I am still cramping alot, but no af still, and my nips don't seem darker, but again i don't even know if they will change color after an augmentation to be honest :/

defo i good idea 2 wait as much as u can i wish i had waited last month :( i tested at 12dpo got a bfp and got af 4 days late so had a chemical :( all is sounding gd with u tho hun i hope the witch stays away and u get ur bfp x

hey there, sounds like your pregnant to me! I had a question for you actually. In your post you said it can be harder to get a positive on your second pregnancy... do you know why that is? Im interested in why that is.. Anyways I think your right to wait a few days to see if AF shows up.

hey there, sounds like your pregnant to me! I had a question for you actually. In your post you said it can be harder to get a positive on your second pregnancy... do you know why that is? Im interested in why that is.. Anyways I think your right to wait a few days to see if AF shows up.

lol, i'm too scared to agree about pregs just yet, still late and about to start the first day of the second week of being late. If I remember correctly my body just didn't put out enough of the chemical for the regular HPT types, but at the doctors office it came out clear as day, so I think it was due to the low production of hormones on top of weak HPT's and it is likely it will happen again with this one too, so instead of an hpt i am going to schedule with the OB for his test instead as that was what worked last time. :) I hope that helped a little in clarifying.

lol, i'm too scared to agree about pregs just yet, still late and about to start the first day of the second week of being late. If I remember correctly my body just didn't put out enough of the chemical for the regular HPT types, but at the doctors office it came out clear as day, so I think it was due to the low production of hormones on top of weak HPT's and it is likely it will happen again with this one too, so instead of an hpt i am going to schedule with the OB for his test instead as that was what worked last time. :) I hope that helped a little in clarifying.

That you for letting me know. I am 15 dpo and af is due today so o decided to wait till tomorrow to test of she doesn't show. I'm pretty sure she will make her appearance but my body is throwing me off. I keep thinking I'm having menstrual cramping and it turns out to be (TMI) gas. So who knows. I hope for bfp's for both of us.

That you for letting me know. I am 15 dpo and af is due today so o decided to wait till tomorrow to test of she doesn't show. I'm pretty sure she will make her appearance but my body is throwing me off. I keep thinking I'm having menstrual cramping and it turns out to be (TMI) gas. So who knows. I hope for bfp's for both of us.

I totally hear you! it is the same thing with me, or its a BM :blush: wishing the best for us both too!!

I keep running to the bathroom every 5 mins and all im getting is creamy cm. no af yet. I just want answers ya know. Im sure AF will show by the end of the day.

I keep running to the bathroom every 5 mins and all im getting is creamy cm. no af yet. I just want answers ya know. Im sure AF will show by the end of the day.

same thing, and when i cramp and do think i feel af about to flow, its the CM too, i say if we are, we should be buddies :D

i would love to! but Im trying not to get excited until after today. I could easily start af any sec and i dont want to hope just yet. it is weird though, cuz i normally get my af the night before its due or the morning of so now im curious if i would have test if it would have come up bfp

I understand, I'm trying not to assume anything despite how the days pass by, I wish you the best of luck :3

How many days pasted are you? I would have to test. Haha, but I'm weird like that haha I think it's just my horrible case of impatience. I really want to be pg but I'm trying to guard my heart.

How many days pasted are you? I would have to test. Haha, but I'm weird like that haha I think it's just my horrible case of impatience. I really want to be pg but I'm trying to guard my heart.

according to my phone chart 9-10 days, and I know what you mean, when I was trying for my first it was nerve wrecking and heart wrenching, which is why this time around I'm waiting as long as possible and set up an appt at the docs office for around the 30th

I'm sorry I should have clarified. How many days past af are you?

I'm sorry I should have clarified. How many days past af are you?

9-10 days, my af should have showed ( or at least the tracker app on the phone says) i should have had af on the 11th of nov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"