lots of little aches and pains!

tcinks

Reaction score
I'm 9w5d and am so sore! Mostly in my pelvic area, like there is a lot of pressure. It doesn't really hurt, just a little uncomfortable. Like if I sit a certain way or sleep a certain way I really feel it. And also in my back too! I have my next appointment on Monday so will discuss it with my doctor, but should I be concerned our did this sound normal? I've been worried about a uti or bladder infection or something, but I've heard those are pretty painful and will make it hurt to pee, but that's not what I'm experiencing.

I also have random shooting pains in my breasts that come and go! I didn't fEel like this at all with my last pregnancy, but I know every time can be different...

I'm about a month behind you, but I'm definitely having this achy pelvis feeling. It feels exactly like a UTI except that it doesn't hurt to pee and all my samples are coming back clear.

Thanks for your response! :) Helps me feel better. Guess it could just be one of those things.

Yep totally normal and oh my word the shooting pains in my breasts are the worst but again totally normal!

Hello, pregnancy. Mostly likely will continue to feel achey and pains till dd.

one of most annoying things i got in 2nd tri was carpel tunnel, then spd ugh thats hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->