Lots of MS = a GIRL???

Tigge50447

Reaction score
I have had a ton of morning (all day) sickness since I found out we were pregnant. Anytime anyone asked me how I felt I told them how sick I have been. They all said "oh your having a girl" I thought it was a old wise tale and started polling other moms to see if they where sick with their girls too. Lots said yes, some said no.

Yesterday we had out 20 week scan (at 19 weeks 1 day) and low and behold...... it's a GIRL..... Could it be true?

Here is our 4D ultrasound pics

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Tigge50447/baby1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Tigge50447/baby2.jpg
looks like a deep thinker in this pic

Congrats! She looks like a baby genius! :)

It could be true...I'd surely like to believe that it is! My mom says she suffered lots when she was pregnant with me, but when she was carrying my brother it was easy. I'd love for it it to be true as I'm kinda hoping my first-born is, other than healthy, a boy. My instincts say boy too, but I can't decipher if it's truly my instincts or just that strong of a desire. That being said, I'll be just as thrilled with a baby girl. :)

Good luck!! Were your instincts correct?

i have been signed off work sick with MS since 7 weeks and every told me i was having a girl but turns out i am having a little boy i was just one of the luck ones that has been sick as a dog

Hi there,

Awe, your little girl is so precious! I am expecting a girl but have not had any morning sickness to speak of. My instincts were right about having a girl. I have noticed that all I want is sweets which is really unlike me.

I doubt it, sorry. My mum was throwing up every day till the end of her pregnancy with both my brother and me. My SIL was a only feeling nauseous all day long till she was about 13 weeks and she first had a girl and then twin boys.
But congrats on your adorable lil girl! :)

well it's all a 50/50 shot. I really didn't feel it was a boy or girl. I'm super happy though. I have an 11 year old son, now we'll have one of each. whoo hooo.

I personally doubt it.
My mum was never sick throughout 3 pregnancies and ended up with girls.
My sister wasn't sick and had a boy.
My friend was sick the whole time and had a boy.

Just depends on the person.

It is a 50/50 shot indeed. Pregnancy symptoms come from hormones, and I don't think baby gender has anything to do with them.

I was often quite nauseous in the first trimester, but didn't have any MS at all. And I'm carrying a girl.

xx

I was sick with all three pregnancies and they are all boys! and I mean really sick..I just think its the way the body reacts to the hormones and has nothing to do with the sex of the baby :)

awwww congrats on your girl, im afraid that is wrong for me though, i had bad ms with both my boys, but this baby no ms i was sick twice but that was just because i hadnt eaten, and this is a little girl :D x

Wrong for me to. No morning sickness and I am having a girl! Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->