Lots of post bd spillage help!!

Reaction score
So we've been ttc for some time now and we seem to have an increasw in spillage after bd.
I do bum up or legs up for 10-15 min after but it all seems to pool about 1 hour later or the next morning. Seems like none is getting through :(

Dh is on fertilaid which seemed to help last month and I had a pos opk yesterday but since bd it seems to have all come out.

How can I stop the waste?

You need to lay for at least 30 minutes but 1 hour being ideally. 10-15 minutes isn't enough to let most of it travel upwards. There is going to be spillage you can only hold so much lol.

Millions of sperm are being ejaculated....so it may seem that tons spill out but the healthy ones are well on their way.

BeachyFeelin is right. Plus sperm only counts for 5-10% of semen so it may seem like lots is coming out, but I doubt its actually any sperm.

a thing i was reading was saying even standing up straight away will not stop sperm getting where they need to go.. as pp said millions of sperm are ejaculated each time and the healthy ones head straight up there. It said that the elevating legs etc doesnt necessarily do anything but make us feel like were doing something pro-active. I tend to dtd at night then keep my legs crossed lol.. by morning theres not really anything there. x

Thanks ladies :) Let's hope this month means we have a determined little swimmer who makes it to the waiting egg.

That happens with me too. I started having the big "O" afterwards (manually) and I noticed that when I do that - hardly anything comes out afterwards.
Just something that I'd mention :)

That happens with me too. I started having the big "O" afterwards (manually) and I noticed that when I do that - hardly anything comes out afterwards.
Just something that I'd mention :)

Oh oh I read this on a website too! Because when you orgasm yor muscle contractions help the sperm move up quicker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->