lots of symptoms, does this look promising?

Jade_Kitten

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
these are the notes i have been keeping since i started feeling very different :) do these seem promising :) i have taken 2 tests but ive ben told it was a bit too early. my AF is due feb 6th.

Jan 26

started showing symptoms and suspecting that im pregnant, first day of last period - jan 6, 2011
starting weight 185
nausea
watery discharge with white tinge
butterflies in stomach- first symptom, i thought it was strange and very different to me, so i looked into it and i found that it can be a symptom :)
headaches
ptyalism

jan 27

developed a head cold, it just hit me real fast
nausia
watery discharge with white tinge
sleeplessness
headaches
stuffy/runny nose
back pain after walking a minute

jan 28

still have head cold
orange juice tastes much stronger than usual
burping alot
sleeplessness
- we BDed and im all soft inside and sensitive. ~ this is the one im really positive about cause i know everything gets softer with pregnancy :)
- HPT will test again at a later date
very slippery cm

jan 29
super nauseated
dry heaves
twinges in uterus

jan 30
full feeling in uterus
- HPT

jan 31
nausea
fullness in uterus
occasional light cramps/pulling sensation

It's hard to say as every pregnancy is different. I have a couple of your symptoms. Your AF is due the same day as me ;) Are you testing Sunday?

i would ike to test this weekend :) hopefully i can get to the store before then to get one. i was too impatient and used up the two i had lol:growlmad:

slept the day away today. im completely exhausted now. moody too.

You definately have some promising signs hun... I'm crossing my fingers for ya.. I'd retest in a few days with FMU... Good Luck and lots of baby dust

i was right moody yesterday and stressing is that a sign you could be pregnant?? im due af monday fx and good luck xx

Sounds promising, keep us posted when you test, Fx'd for ya!

Girl i work with was really moody and snappy a week later she found out she was pg so it could be a good sign.

so upset, i dont know what to think, i have never been so sure i was pregnant. i tested with a FRER today, not FMU, but it says you dont need it for these. my period is due between about 3-6 days. surely something wouldve shown up by now right? im starting to get twinges in my right nipple today. feels like someone is sticking a needle in it every few minutes. i have just about every symptom. is my body playing some kind of cruel joke or am i just overreacting and im just testing to early still? :( says on the box as early as 6 days before missed period, unless i ovulated late im expecting the witch should show between the 6th and 9th, thats going by the average lengths of my cycles :( getting very discouraged. i have never used a FRER. are they as good as it says on the box. i prefer what other ladies say that used them than anything it will ever say on a box. i have two more tests in this box, but now i dont even want to do it anymore :( sorry about the whining, getting so very upset :(

You might be testing too early. The % of Accuracy goes down the eariler you test. It mentions this in the instructions for FRER. So if you are 3-6 days before AF I would say its just too early to tell. Remember implantation can take up to 12 days past O!! Test again in a couple of days.

ya the problem with me is i dont know the exact day when i O, cause i dont temp. i can never get good temps cause of my insomnia :/ i just need to be a little more patient. last time i was pregnant i didnt even test til i was about 8 weeks cause i just thought af was coming cause back then my periods were never regular. now they come about every 33-36 days.

Hi Ladies,
First post ever.... :)
My hubby and I are ttc, my last start of my cycle was 12/27/10. I still am yet to get my bfp. I have all the symptoms. Achey back, nasuea, extreme tirdness moody etc. after ovulation I had ALLLOT of loitiony white cm.. turned into a white watery cm and then back to lotiony. The suspense is killing me, going on to 7 days later on AF. And still bfn. Very frustrating, been ttc 5 months.

Wow and I thought my periods was off whack... I think you tested too early.. Hang in there hun, hope to hear good news soon... FX'd you get your :bfp: Tons of babydust coming your way... Good Luck

tested with a FRER a few minutes ago. it was urine from after a nap i just took. :bfn: im getting so frustrated. if im not pregnant then there is something wrong with my hormones majorly. my BBs have about doubled in size. that never happens. i have those annoying twinges in my vag that i had the whole first trimester with my first pregnancy. im at the point in my cycle where i would have just missed my period, at the latest the 10th according to the length my cycles have been. so i guess it still could be early but i dont know anymore...i dont know what to think. but im going mad and getting very mad.

It is still quite early, I don't think you are out yet. Try to wait until AF is due if you can. I know it's hard! Good luck!

J-K - I don't think you're necessarily out yet either. It is true that you don't have to use FMU for the FRERs but it is certainly a more concentrated specimen after holding it for 8 hours than during the day.

IF, and that's a big if, you aren't pregnant this time around, I'd like to suggest you try what I do to track ovulation (now given, I'm not pregnant so I'm just assuming it actually works) for a relatively low cost. I wasn't into buying ovulation kits, it seemed like a lot of money to spend each month so I looked into the fertile focus. I have no afiliation with them except that I've been using it since August. Look into it, you just put a bit of saliva on the lens of the little thing and let it dry then look at it. The instructions are on their website somewhere. It is really easy and if you've got insomnia or you're like me and have a 2 1/2 year old who still can't seem to figure out the whole, "Don't wake mommy in the middle of the night 'cause it makes her crabby" idea, it's a good option. The only stipulation is that you can't have consumed anything for 2-3 hours before you do the test but I don't find that difficult using first morning spit.

So, something to look into but I sure hope you don't need it 'cause I'm hoping you're pregnant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"