loud music.

Katiex

Mummy to Jacob and WTT
Reaction score
not sure if im being silly or not, but i went to a concert last night not realising that our seats were directly in front on the speakers. It was really loud, ears ringing loud and now im worried it may have effected baby?

i know i should stop worrying so much but i have looked on the internet and not really found much and dont have my midwife number to hand.

i play music all the time in my car loud and there is one song the baby dont like and it kicks me like mad
but im sure everything will be ok the baby was just scared cause of the loud noise

I have no clue O,o Hopefully someone knows. But im sure all is ok

im sure baby will be fine, it cant hear too much at 17 weeks i dont think (not sure) and plus it has to listen to loud tummy noises and the beating of your heart all day so im sure it will be fine! Babys are supposed to like music anyway lol xxx

I'm sure baby will be fine. My son heard loud music almost every day and had no problems. Plus he could be danced to sleep any time. Whenever he wouldn't sleep all OH had to do was dance with him and he'd pass out.

I'm not sure, but if not much (if at all) is written about it, then I suspect it should be ok. Your LO probably just got woken up, if sleeping, and bounced around your tummy..either lovin the music and dancing to it, or hatin it and jumping around in protest :D

But if you really want to know, just ask your mw when you get the chance. In the meantime, try not to worry :hug:

We've been to tons of concerts where my ears rang the next day. Baby will be just fine. But I know how stressfull it is after the fact.

i am sure it will be fine i always play loud music and i did with my first as well get them used to it before they are born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->