Louise Rednapp size zero!

LynnieH

Reaction score
Anyone watching this? I think it is really interesting. It is really demonstrating how unhealthy this lifestyle is. I saw her on This Morning and she commented on how despite the fact her personal trainer knew it was unhealthy it is his job to help people get to the size they want to be. He should be keeping people healthy not encouraging this! He has trained people like Terrie Hatcher!

Ahhh I missed it, Dale was watching the Man U match then watched Celtic bomb out the Champions League. he he

Just seen the finished result. She looks dreadful. She says she likes how she looks but body is falling apart. Photographer has just said she sounds dopey!!

i watched bits i feel woman with curves or a bot of fat look more sexy than bones and skin

It was horrfiying to watch ... i sat here in tears and though she looked a wreck!
And to hear a 12 year old girl who is in a clinic for her eating disorder say she was to afraid to drink a glass of water because she thought it would make her put on weight was horrendous and scary! ... and another saying she thought the same about toothpaste! ... whats this world coming to??
The poor woman was an emotional wreck and she new it affected her family ... i honestly felt for her but understood why she made this danger known, i hope teenagers watched it and re thought about crash dieting along with younger women.

xxx

Give me a woman with curves any day you can go stick your size zero's where the sun don't shine

Should think so 2 ... i mean whats so sexy about sticky out ribs and bones??
I love my curvy bits (When they not soooo curvy) lol
xxx

All i was watching it for was to see her husband!! LMAO

Did you see what she had to eat!! Shocking- how do people survive on that and exercise, i'm suprised she didn't pass out!

Eating her allowance must be like chomping on fresh air!!

Not surprised she was sick ... good on her for raising awareness though!
xxx

I didn't see this. Are you saying Louise Rednapp has gone down to a size zero? Did she actually want to be a size zero or was it just to show how unhealthy it is?

She did it to show the truth behind getting to and being that size.

At the back to back comparisons she went from a 32D bust to a 32B

I can imagine her hubbys reaction

Jamie "Ummm Lou honey I think my hands are getting bigger."

Louse "Na it's ok it's just my tits getting smaller

Jamie "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Size zero is a UK size 4 isnt it?

I think Victoria Beckham is a size 6 and thats bad enough!

xx

Think is you cant win either way. Iused to be naturally very thin no matter what I ate, and people used to say I was anorexic and flat chested etc. Now I have grown up more and I have got curves. I used to be a size 8 when I was a teen and now Im a size 12 (plus baby lol) and Im 5'8. But now I keep getting people telling me to watch what I eat cause Im getting a bit bigger now etc! And this is coming from people I know who are overweight.

It seems that if your over weight people leave you alone a lot more, perhaps they just think 'well you must know about it, whets the point in making an issue of it'. Where as if you are slim or average people watch to see if you slip up and add a pound or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->