Louise?

stephlw25

Reaction score
Any news on Louise? she hasnt been on for ages has she? unless ive missed a post !

i havent seen her for a few days either, hope shes ok, when is she due?

x

Shes due in 8 days - I added her to my MSN but not seen her on. Will maybe pop her an email this evening :D

I sent her an email a few days ago asking if she was ok but had no reply!?

I don't think she uses MSN messenger TBH.

Due in 8 days?? I bet she has her baby before me!!

*waves*
Aside from a few issues, I have been in and out of hospital just recently....
Baby is fine tho, as am I, I just cannot take the wait any longer.
Thanks for asking about me girlies, how sweet! Oh & Sam, cmon woman, we cant have me popping Nicky out before you have ur lil one, seriously!!! Though I doubt I will, Im going to be late, I can feel it!

Louise - I am 'very' happy to see you login.

:hugs:

Fingers crossed lil man appears on time x

Louise - I am 'very' happy to see you login.

:hugs:

Fingers crossed lil man appears on time x
:hugs::hugs::hugs: x x x huggies x x x

i hope he comes on time too.. or even better, tonight lol.

hope u av been ok & lil caitlin too.... xxx

struggling a little already but hopefully all ok with baby ... its just me :lol:

struggling a little already but hopefully all ok with baby ... its just me :lol:
Oh god, tell me about it. I cant get up once im laying down and Im having to use my dads TWO walking sticks to get myself off the darn sofa when I wanna get up, its shocking... lol.

In what way are u struggling? I bet you're pretty much going down the same road as me. You're 30 weeks in just under 4 weeks, thats INSANE. I cannot believe how fast everything is going!!! Soon enough it'll be YOU who;s giving birth:happydance::happydance::happydance: cant wait to see what Caitlin looks like.

Are u finding it hard to walk? it only gets worse, believe you me. A message For all the authors, who wrote those pregnancy books claiming that towards the end everything gets better- what a pile of shit that is.... cause I have never suffered so much in my life. lol... and guess what, I plan on doing it ALLLLLL over again.:rofl:

LMAO!

Walking & pains is my problem - its awful and caused me some worry. Still worrying but not as bad as through the week!

And again huh :shock: Straight away? Maybe you will be calmer on round 2 lol x x

LMAO!

Walking & pains is my problem - its awful and caused me some worry. Still worrying but not as bad as through the week!

And again huh :shock: Straight away? Maybe you will be calmer on round 2 lol x x
Are u gettin the pains in your butt yet? I remember when I first got that, I was absolutely petrified; I had to be carried home with no shoes on because everyone thought it was my heels that had caused the pain. I later found out it was sciatica...

Are you getting big? I was looking at my stomache last night and I was honestly appalled by it lol. So many people say I look weird, and yes I know, I really should post a bump picture but trust me, it's not pretty. I have one on me phone but not on my camera, and I cant email it because I dont have email set up on my moby.
I would like another baby, how about you? I want a little girl, adament I will have an army full of boys though, before that little girl makes her apparence lol. but we'll see, depends how things work out!!!

Just you wait until you feel you're in need of either a zimmer frame or a wheel chair, you wont want to leave the house... I stayed in (with the exception of a trip to the shop here and there) for 3 weeks. Thats how bad it got for me.
I bet you're thinking to yourself "Cheers Louise, I REALLY appreciate what you're telling me lol"- :rofl:

No Louise but I'll look out for that one :shock: :rofl:

Think I'm big yer ... have some pics to add to the bumps thread actually so good reminder. I'm already at the point of not wanting to move, go out, etc. lol

We're talking about #2 but not sure how we want to work it and if we'd bump into previous problems etc. so I think we'll discuss after bubs is here :D

No Louise but I'll look out for that one :shock: :rofl:

Think I'm big yer ... have some pics to add to the bumps thread actually so good reminder. I'm already at the point of not wanting to move, go out, etc. lol

We're talking about #2 but not sure how we want to work it and if we'd bump into previous problems etc. so I think we'll discuss after bubs is here :D
Are you in maternity clothes and proud? or are you like me, stubborn and trying to fit into jeans that wont button up,, and tops that just bearly cover ya tum? I remember back in the day when I wasnt able to gain weight, I would scoff 6 cheeseburgers at a time and think nothing of it because since the age of 13, id been trying to gain weight but never managed it- well, I can say that the burgers have definitely caught up with me- HOPEFULLY its all baby though.

I cant wait to see your bump picture.
And try to stay positive about baby number 2, you have overcome so much and have come through it all with a fantastic attitude, there's no reason as to why you should face any problems with your second child!!!!

I think i'm going to wait and see how I cope when Nicky is born, but I really want a little girl- 1 boy, 1 girl, then thats it for me.. NO MORE.... We all say that tho dont we? "Thats it, im done, I want no more children", and 6 kids later we're still trying to maintain that fact! x

Mix of MAT & normal clothes ... just ordered some new MAT clothes from DP - infact its just one pair of jeans normal that I can wear rest are in my cupboard which includes LOADS of new clothes I bought before I found out bubs was sticking lol I have normal tops but now buy a size up or they creep up and show my big belly lol

1 girl 1 boy does seem the typical want lol its what we would like too but I think so far in genral small talk we've said 2 - 3 tops.

x

not long to go now Louise. bet you cant wait to meet your little man. hope you have an ok birth. x

Louise - you're not in mat clothes?! Oh my word, I've been in them since about 16wks :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->