Lovefilm

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
anyone ever used it?
There's a deal for 3 months for £6 on groupon, I had credit on there so it'd be costing me nothing anyway.

But is it easy to cancel and stuff? x

Hi, we had it and found we weren't really using it to it's full advantage so cancelled it and it was done pretty much straight away. My MIL has it and uses it an awful lot, but then she does have five children living at home that need entertaining. Lol..

I have it, it's good and you can take payment holidays when you don't fancy using it for a while :)

Seriously, do it! We have been using it for a few months now, and never looked back. It's simple to cancel, but you won't want to!

We used it for a month and it was fab! We cancelled it cos we were going away for 2wks an had no trouble whatsoever

I love love film, it cost me a fortune though because I forget to return them!! I've had 2 DVDs for 3 months now... I'm so lazy/forgetfull that I've not sent them back. That's 30 quid for 2 DVDs!! I really should post them!

I wasn't impressed with it to be honest. But it was easy to cancel. I got it mainly to watch films online, but the selection was poor. A lot of the newer films you had to pay extra for, which I refused to do as I was already paying monthly.

Love it, although at one point we were paying for the full sky movies pacakge AND Lovefilm so I got DF to cancel the Sky Movies as we just weren't watching them. He was actually recording moveies on Sky as well as having Lovefilm and not getting time to watch either.

We've had Lovefilm for years so our package is quite cheap at just over £10 a month for 2 dvds at home at anytime.

We don't make as much use of it as we could do though and quite often end up going 6 or 7 weeks without watching a dvd so in that way it does work out quite expensive.

I suppose it depends how much you watch films really.

We had it but weren't using it, had no problems cancelling it. Every so often I get letters and deals from them in the post to tempt us back

I LOVE lovefilm............its fanatstic, so easy to use, if your love films and have time to watch how ever many films you have in your selected package each month, it is so worth it.....i'm never cancelling my account....tee hee x i say go for it!!!

We had an offer to get a month free and £20 amazon voucher! I took them up on it just to get the amazon voucher which they sent after we'd returned the first film. We're at the end of our free month now and I think I'll keep going with it though as I think the service is good.

meh its okay unless you want something new then you have no chance ! i had the biggest package.. yet in 4 months they didn't have a single game i asked for !! and i mean i choose alot ! the good films are never in stock etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->