Lovely Consultant!

hattiehippo

Reaction score
I saw my consultant today and she is so lovely :thumbup:. She could tell how frustrated I was about my blood pressure going up and down and was sick of having to go to the hospital every couple of days for checks but as it wasn't 'high enough' today (still 150/87!) she couldn't put an early date in to induce.
So she's booked an induction date of 22nd December which is only a day after my due date. But I also have to go back on Saturday and Tuesday evening to have everything checked again and any problems will mean inducing there and then.

And she offered to do an internal examination to try and speed things up without any prompting. My husband said he hasn't seen me get my knickers off that fast for months! It wasn't pleasant but I'm really glad I agreed as at least I know what to expect now and after it setting off lots of cramping for the rest of today, I think the plug is starting to come away a bit. I know this doesn't mean anything is going to happen soon but its a step in the right direction at least.

I'm just so grateful for having such a lovely lady to see after reading about some of the horrible ones other people get who won't agree to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->