lovely ladies due early February :D

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by twobecome3, Nov 8, 2012.

1. twobecome3

twobecome3 One and one on the way

i dunno if anyone started a thread yet for this, ill admit i didnt look past the first page...:blush: anywhooo starting a thread for all of us jus coming over to the third tri, due early Feb. im a few days shy still but imma be away for the weekend :haha:

my due date is Feb.10, expecting my first, a girl Annaleigh Sienna :cloud9:

my H has guessed she'll be a week early, and im saying she'll be a few days late. we'll see whose right :haha:

2. MrsBabyBump

MrsBabyBump Well-Known Member

hey! :)
    me and DH are expecting a lil' boy on Feb 6th.
    i told him i think it will be more along the lines of Jan. 25 lol but he isn't budging from our due date.

3. Alegria

Alegria Well-Known Member

Snap, my edd is the 6th. But I think they got my dates slightly wrong so I think he'll be a few days overdue

4. twobecome3

fab! do u have a name picked out for your blue bump?

5. MrsBabyBump

yes :)
    Braylen William Paul Meeks is his full name.
    the two middle names are after our grandfathers.
    do you have a name picked out yet? :)

6. Jembug

Jembug Well-Known Member

Hey lovelies, I'm due my third girl on the 2nd Feb :) her name will be Ruby Skye. How are you all? Heart burn is killing me slowly x

7. MrsBabyBump

just remembered it was in your opening post :dohh:
    pregnancy brain, lol!

8. MrsBabyBump

welcome! :)
    and lovely name! heartburn is definately not giving me a break at night time :p

9. Alegria

Alegria Well-Known Member

Wow you are all more organised than we are! We are struggling for a name we both like for our little boy, but we haven't really discussed it yet, ages to go still!

10. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

:wave: Supposedly due the 9th, but last time around my boy showed up 2 weeks early, so I'm planning on this one doing the same. We decided on Samuel Vincent for this one.

11. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

Heyy ladies!! I'm due feb 1st! I think my dates are wrong also, he has shown this whole time any where from 4 to 7 days bigger then my due date. And both our other kids were very average size (7lbs 1oz and 5lbs 15oz). Our number 3 and last one :)! His name is Dallas Alexander (first and middle).
    But in thinking I will have him some time in the last week of January. :)

12. MrsBabyBump

i've been suggesting and looking up names since before we were pregnant. lol
    but it took up until i was around 24 weeks to actually get stubborn OH to talk about it and agree on a name :p ha.

13. MrsBabyBump

love the name Samuel! :)
    we couldn't use it as DH's family already has a samuel.
    Awesome name! :)

14. No1showgirl

No1showgirl Well-Known Member

Whoaaaaa February babies in 3rd Tri already!!! Congrats to you all...xx

15. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

Thanks mrsbabybump!! :)

16. twobecome3

baha! im ******** all the time too

heartburn is not as bad as it was a few months ago. mostly jus feeling stupid and tired.

im not that organised! lol. name was picked out as soon as i fell preg tho we picked out a possible girl and boys name and havnt changed our minds since. as for everything else, bah i still need bassinette/crib, matress, sheets, diapers, wipes, change pad, playyard, breast pump, bottles, bouncy chair, nursing bras etc etc etc theres a list around here somewheres :haha:

17. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

We ha nothing since my dd is almost 5 I got rid of everything but we started buying at 12 weeks. We have all the big expensive stuff. The only thing "big" we have left to get is the pack n play ($199.99) and a dresser($60). Other stuff is just like towels, bibs, burp cloths, breast pads, just small stuff pretty much.

18. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

We basically have nothing, but I'm not too fussed. I'm of the mind that as long as I've got diapers and a few changes of clothes, babies don't need anything else but us.

http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pr...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html - I like to keep this thread bumped because it has one of the most comprehensive faq's on RLT and EPO. I used RLT last time and will this time around too. Worth a read if you don't know much about it or had been considering using either.

19. dreamofabump

dreamofabump Well-Known Member

Yey hello ladies my lil princess meant to be due feb 6th too. Woww theres a few of us :) has any body notice baby doesnt move as much as there starting to run out of room? Xxx

20. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

My little fella is still just as active. He moves so much I would probably freak out if I went a couple hours and didn't feel him move!
    With my first he would wake me through the night kicking and moving and that was the times he woke me when he was born to eat. But this one sleeps at night :) probably because he's so active all day. But I have noticed if I wake up to pee he will start to move so I guess I disturb him sometimes. Lol