Loving being pregnant!!!!!!!!

I LOVE seeing the smile on my boyfriends and familys faces - there just so happy and supportive its great!!
I LOVE how my boyfriend kisses and touches my belly :) - are relationship is better than ever!
I LOVE my scan picture, and seein the baby on that screen was the best feeling life has ever brought to me, seein that body and that heartbeat!!!!

this ones abit naughty lol but i LOVE how being pregnant gets me out of doing things i dont want to do haha, like the odd day off college, or missing a gathering you just cant be botherd to go to!

dont get me wrong, i have days of worry and upset, i have had a m/c in the past, like ALOT of women on here have, i think the majority of women come to forums like this because they want to share there worries/concerns/happiness with other pregnant women.
i definatley dont think BrookieG meant any harm by posting this thread, shes always wrote on my posts when ive been panicking over my upcoming scans etc giving lots of support. who cares if she didnt 'phrase' the sentance to everyones taste, all it takes is a little common sense after reading her entire post that she didnt mean to cause any upset.
i think alot of people need to stop the bloody bitchyness on these forums and wise up.
merry christmas to you all
xxxxx

@Janidog, thanks for the passive aggressive christmas wish! Same to you. Cheery, no, truthful, yes. When I signed the user agreement I didn't see anything about ONLY being allowed to discuss things that were happy and joyous... it's fact, and to pretend otherwise is an insult to those who have lost babies.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to chill out a bit girls! Its all getting a bit bitchy for me.

:dohh:

Don't let it get to you Brookie, I appreciated what you were trying to do x

:laugh2: Hee Hee Hee, prob. an inapropriate thing to laugh at, but makes me chuckle when I think about the amounts of hormonal women on here ...... of course we wont all agree, we are only human after all. Lets face it, there are going to be some disagreements on here with all the hormones bouncing around!

I did post that I thought people should be able to moan without getting a backlash - more about the replies that the 19 year old got - as this post was directly related to those threads, thats why I replied on here as it was the first post that referred to the threads.
But by no means did I mean anything bitchy - just a general comment that in my opinion I think the 19 year olds posts were understandable and I wouldnt be disgusted by them .....

I do think that brookie was just trying to do a nice thing ..... but of course there would be a few people that would pick up on the other sides of things.

So don't apologise Brookie - or beat yourself up over comments - its one of those common life things, people having different opinions and reacting differently - just sorry if you feel a bit picked on for trying to do something nce :hugs:

And I expect the 2nd trimester will be full of hormonal women too - Ill be over there soon :laugh2:

I am 23 weeks so i'm actually in my 2nd trimester but I just popped back in to 1st trimester and wanted to reply to this thread!!
I am looooving being pregnant! I love it all from the killer back pains all the way to the yucky heartburn!! Okay, so maybe I don't really enjoy those parts necessarily but I love it all because I know that it will all be worth it in the end!! There is nothing better than feeling kicks, hiccups, and any other types of movements the lil one does!! Although I will be sooo excited to have my lil one here in April, I can already tell that I am really going to miss being pregnant and feeling the movements!

I LOVE seeing the smile on my boyfriends and familys faces - there just so happy and supportive its great!!
I LOVE how my boyfriend kisses and touches my belly :) - are relationship is better than ever!
I LOVE my scan picture, and seein the baby on that screen was the best feeling life has ever brought to me, seein that body and that heartbeat!!!!

this ones abit naughty lol but i LOVE how being pregnant gets me out of doing things i dont want to do haha, like the odd day off college, or missing a gathering you just cant be botherd to go to!

dont get me wrong, i have days of worry and upset, i have had a m/c in the past, like ALOT of women on here have, i think the majority of women come to forums like this because they want to share there worries/concerns/happiness with other pregnant women.
i definatley dont think BrookieG meant any harm by posting this thread, shes always wrote on my posts when ive been panicking over my upcoming scans etc giving lots of support. who cares if she didnt 'phrase' the sentance to everyones taste, all it takes is a little common sense after reading her entire post that she didnt mean to cause any upset.
i think alot of people need to stop the bloody bitchyness on these forums and wise up.
merry christmas to you all
xxxxx

Well said Laura...and I love your comments about how it gets you out of doing things..like college etc....I love that too! especially work and housework! lol

Geez...stick to the topic girls! Stop with all the negativity.
I love being pregnant and love the fact that I can now feel my baby moving and that I am getting a proper bump! I love how my hubby stares at me in awe because I am carrying his baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->